Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Lazarus
Legend

7 years ago

captainhormone wrote:We've no doubt sw, drank and fucked with tbe sharks in the past...this is glazernomic excuse mongerong for our lack of funds to buy players..again "no budget" was misinterpreted by moyes
We're owned by the biggest sharks in the sea. Great ginger bearded, were gonna need a bigger boat, white sharks. They fuck everything in the sea.

So the idea of United being Chief Brody is bollocks!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Spudiator
Star Man

7 years ago

So Tottenham's summer spending will hit almost £120million when Willian and Lamela's signings are confirmed. It's all very well to be ambitious, but the thought does occur, if by some unlikeliness the Gareth Bale deal falls through, they are gonna be up shit creek! If they miss out on the Champions League again at the end of the season (highly unlikely, but every year they seem like they're a shoe-in only to bottle it at the business end of the season), they could very easily go the way of Leeds United!
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
captainhormone wrote:We've no doubt sw, drank and fucked with tbe sharks in the past...this is glazernomic excuse mongerong for our lack of funds to buy players..again "no budget" was misinterpreted by moyes
We're owned by the biggest sharks in the sea. Great ginger bearded, were gonna need a bigger boat, white sharks. They fuck everything in the sea.

So the idea of United being Chief Brody is bollocks!
Glazers aren't sharks... they're fuckin barnacles.

Sharks are minted, get the fuck out of my way, that's mine, players in the market... the Glazers are small time chancers... they were clever as fuck to steal United, but they didn't even have half the money to buy it, back when we were only worth £750mill...

The biggest sharks in football are Real Madrid, and they don't give a fuck about anything but building the best team, damn the cost... now whether you agree with that philosophy, or even if you doubt it works, considering how much debt they carry... the fact is, the Glazers are the exact opposite in their approach... they don't give a shit about the football.

If United had proper a owner... obviously rich enough to buy it, but at least a real fan of the game... he would see that United is a monster club that just needs commercial encouragement... companies would be falling over each other to partner up with us, but we don't need to whore ourselves out like some Celebrity Big Brother "D" lister... we could respect and entertain our fans, and we could do it all in the black...

We wouldn't have to look like such twats in the market, because we could afford to be competitive, and players would be pushing their agents to get them the move to United...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

Spudiator wrote:So Tottenham's summer spending will hit almost £120million when Willian and Lamela's signings are confirmed. It's all very well to be ambitious, but the thought does occur, if by some unlikeliness the Gareth Bale deal falls through, they are gonna be up shit creek! If they miss out on the Champions League again at the end of the season (highly unlikely, but every year they seem like they're a shoe-in only to bottle it at the business end of the season), they could very easily go the way of Leeds United!
I doubt they'd be spending like this without the Bale move confirmed... Levy is a weasel, but he's a shrewd cunt.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Spudiator
Star Man

7 years ago

You're probably right Alf, but just imagine if he failed his medical or something. It's not beyond the realms of possibility.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

7 years ago

whoever they get they'll be weaker without bale

even eds fallen for the spurs to finish above arsenal shite this year, they'll finish 5th as always
lkhm

hoofing
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:whoever they get they'll be weaker without bale

even eds fallen for the spurs to finish above arsenal shite this year, they'll finish 5th as always
I agree... they're still ordinary in defence, and their best striker is still just Defoe, who wouldn't even make our bench.

Bale was a one man attack for them last year... sell him, and you need two just to replace him... that doesn't make them better... just brings them back to where they are now.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

7 years ago

that bentekes got a bit about him for a fucking great lump
lkhm

hoofing
sheesh

7 years ago

They would have missed Bale far more had they not reinvested in the side in the manner that they have. Now they have so much more variety in terms of options.

They've got Soldado who I think will do well in England especially with the type of service he can expect. Lamela is highly rated apparently.

We all know how good their midfield is. I agree about their defence not being all that but they'll probably take a leaf out of the United (of old) playbook and just simply aim to outscore the opposition and not worry too much about defence. I've always said that Spurs are a bollockless side irrespective of the quality of their players but I actually think they'll do well this season. I think Arsenal will struggle and it wouldn't surprise me if this was Wenger's last season. The venom emanating from the stands might even see him leave before the end of the season.

I have a feeling United will regret not going for Paulinho.
Sid
Legend

7 years ago

Arsenal 3-0 up

Fair enough, they've done a professional job

Papering over the cracks though