Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
dozer
Legend

Based on how many players he developed at city and bayern? Zero. He's done really well with the players he bought.
It's not ridiculous to say pep would have coached fuck all in the likes of Jones, smalling, Rojo and Herrera.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

That's not what you're saying Dozer though, what you're saying Pep's not a great coach which directly contradicts what a great footballer like Cruyff says about him

Do you know better than Cruyff?
Lazarus
Legend

Comparing Pep with Jose is a stupid argument. It's obvious Pep's been doing well where ever he's gone and the football he wants played is way more entertaining and effective than Jose.

Also for the 90 mil Jose spent on Pogba Pep bought lkay Gundogan - £20m, Nolito - £13.8m ,Leroy Sane - £37m, Gabriel Jesus - £27m. That's better business wonder how much they'd all sell for in the summer including Pogba?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
senna
Star Man

Mourinho would never be able to play the football Pep teams provide even if he had unlimited funds.

Mourinho's football is awful.

He had all the talent in the world at RM and still parked the bus.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

"Mourinho would never be able to play the football Pep teams provide even if he had unlimited funds.

Mourinho's football is awful.

He had all the talent in the world at RM and still parked the bus."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Exactly right... and therein lies the real problem for the moaners here!

Mourinho at Chelsea, Real, Inter, Chelsea again... WINNER!!!... and the VAST MAJORITY here all said the same thing... "thank fuck he's not our manager, cause his football is shit"... however... some of that lot also said, he'd be the ONLY manager capable of taking over from Ferguson... there were a few here, like Cooper and myself who took dogs abuse for disputing that, saying he could fuck off with his boring shit football, from cunts just like Knobby and Gobshite, and probably Sid as well, who incredibly, are now leading the chorus to call for his head... well he is our manager now, and the football is shit... what a fuckin surprise... and look at the fuckin meatheads calling for him to suddenly change his methods, just cause they don't like it... as if it's just that easy... "Jose, you twat, your football is shit, please play differently to the way you've won endless fuckin pots everywhere you've managed, cause we don't like it now that you're OUR manager"...

Twisting ridiculous fuckin arguments about Guardiola the wonder coach, who's worked miracles with no-hopers to create a world class team on a shoestring... just so they can have a pop at Mourinho... and for what??? because Mourinho's only achieving second??? To the obviously better team???

It's dumb fuckin arguments like that, make this place an eyesore to anyone looking for some clever debate!

Guardiola is a world class manager, who plays brilliant football... just ask the "umpteen fucking great footballers that say he is"...

For every player who says Guardiola is a great coach/manager, you'll find one who will say the same about Mourinho...

Pep Guardiola, the great coach, who recently said he could only field 6 subs for a game cause he'd run out of players...

Pep Guardiola, the great coach, who inherited a squad of no marks like Aguero, Silva, De Bruyne, Sterling, and with a mere £500mill more investment turned this collection of misfits and mulletheads into world beaters... what a guy!!!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

No one's calling for his head you daft twat. We're just calling shit football shit football like we used to on here until the Jose fans went all Top Red.

"Twisting ridiculous fuckin arguments about Guardiola the wonder coach, who's worked miracles with no-hopers to create a world class team on a shoestring... just so they can have a pop at Mourinho... and for what??? because Mourinho's only achieving second??? To the obviously better team???"

No one's doing that either. We can praise other managers without it being a secret slight on Mourinho ffs you big butthurt fanny.

You've lost the plot these days. You clearly believe all this agenda shite Harry was pushing. It's affected you. Get help.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Ha!!! Whose the daft twat??? How many times do I have to use the words "shit football" in MY posts for you to notice... you DAFT FUCKIN TOOL???

You're the one who's lost the plot Sid... you're talking complete and utter shit, and just can't tolerate anyone pointing it out!

No one is dissing Guardiola you dumb fuck!

No one is dissing Pochettino you dumb fuck!

I'm not defending Mourinho or his fuckin "SHIT FOOTBALL you dumb fuck!

I didn't just invent the calling for his head comment, you dumb fuck!... Knobhead came right out and said it... and you fuckin agreed with him... YOU DUMB FUCK!!!!

Knobhead - "joey will do a gaal and hammer the players for missing the few chances we've made tbf

sack the cunt for me, football and results shite tbf"

You - "Spot on, Knob. Jose and Gaal come from the same school of football; keep it tight and rely on individuals to win it. And if they don't nail em in the post match. It works for a bit when they believe in you, but then it all goes tits up and the manager gets sacked.

Harry, what do you make of that? Knob wants him gone"

Your problem Sid, is you're so emotionally invested in all this bullshit, you don't have the fuckin sense to just admit you're wrong and walk away!

I'll try and put this in terms that even you, in your frenzied state, should be able to focus on... just take a deep breath, let the red mist clear, and pay attention!

City will win the league by a mile because they're better than us... and they play way better football!... I'm envious of their football!!!

Guardiola is a fuckin brilliant manager!

I wanted him and not Mourinho!

I wanted Klopp before either of them!

I didn't want Mourinho... at all... but I wanted shot of Van Gall more!

Mourinho is our manager now, so I want him to do well!

The football is shit...

United are second... and only City, who are the best in the league... are better than we are!

Pochettino is a great manager... I like his football a lot... I'd like it if he took over from Mourinho!

I don't think he will!

You're a dumb FUCK!!!

With a massive fuckin chip on your shoulder that's obviously depriving your head of sunlight... take a break, and get some fuckin perspective!!!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

Couple of old pros showing the way it should be done! None of this "Get Sid a stool!" shite.
Lazarus
Legend

Get a life Harry your not wanted on here, nobody has leapt to your defence. If we're all such stupid fuckers what do you want? Have you discovered there's a Rant shaped hole in your life now? Hardly the, Harry doesn't give one fuck attitude you try to portray on here.

You know what to do with the rope, turns out Sid didn't need it.
senna
Star Man

Mourinho was a winner.

Is he now? Yeah he won the Europa League with the easiest ride ever. You'd think United would've won if we faced some good teams.

Mourinho is finished. He has peaked and his best years are behind him.

We are 2nd for now and it's a miracle but a few more slips and United will struggle. We are 5-6th at creating chances and in the upper half at shot against.

Every stats suggest we have had above normal efficiency. Those tight 1-0 wins will turn into draws.

He will obviously stay if he can get top4. That's all the Glazer's ask of him.

Klopp and Poch showing you don't need to spend like Pep and play good football and be competitive. If Jose had another name fans would've want him out. But they have this nostalgic view of Mourinho from 10 years ago that he is a serial winner and eventually he will get it right.

He won't.