Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
pint vulger
First Teamer

First of all it was a gripping game ,not sure about quality although two of the goals are worth watching motd for.Add to mix some very good reffing and some not.
Both managers approach reflect the everything that's good with PL football and everything that's bad.Far to chancy for me give us Jose any day.
It was also remarkable for one of the worst individuals performances of the season Sanchez of Spurs who was diabolical.Klopps team just can't ( well v City they did, just) excuse the contradiction,finish teams off .
Cracking game though.
dozer
Legend

The second Spurs pen has generated so much debate.
First angle
https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohjUYrVe ... /giphy.gif
Not a penalty.

Second angle.
https://i.imgur.com/RhcNwQ2.gif
Clear penalty.
pint vulger
First Teamer

First one is clearly ( no argument) offside ........officials fucked up
Kane dived ........ref fucked up
Keeper denied a goal but never even got booked .....ref fucked up.
Second one Van Dyke nightmare definite pen ...........ref fucked up.
Linesman spotted it ..........got that one right.
You have to laugh at the comments between them .......ref goes with hand on earpiece, ' I,m waiting for Martin ( 4 th official ,didn't know this was allowed but no problem ) then immediately goes 'Fuck it im giving a pen ' :D
bman2
Legend

Chelsea being battered by Watford, who have the worst home record in the league, only three wins before today. They're falling apart as a club, Conte is going to be sacked. Spurs should have the bit between their teeth now.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Properly stuffed...

Conte in trouble...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
sheesh
Legend

Watford beating Chelsea 3-1.

I think it's safe to say that Conte isn't guilty of match-fixing today. Cunt.

How are United only 5 points ahead of teams like Liverpool and Chelsea, who have been ridiculously inconsistent this season?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4-1 now... Conte was hoping to get a piece of Mourinho... he might not be in the job by the time we play them again... he looks beaten as well...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
sheesh
Legend

4-1. Fuck me. He's finished, surely.
bman2
Legend

To give it to Mourinho, it's since the match-fixing comment that Chelsea have gone off the rails. Probably not the reason why, but you could make a big win in the annals of mind games if you wanted.
sheesh
Legend

He certainly did a number on that coat hanger smile cunt.