The Euros

Non-United football chat
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11439
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

I prefer Germany to be France, people are so nice and helpful and trustworthy.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26403
Joined: 8 years ago

5 years ago

redzebs wrote:No I don't care as it's not us or a third world country/war zone, so nah, they love an aul strike anyway, remember they to tried to raise the pension age to about 5 behind us, they went fucking biccies.

Nice cities, nice wine, nice people, nice culture, getting involved in their internal politics when Northern Ireland's top four news stories in a row on the Beeb last night were four new enquires into various collusions and cover ups.

Fuck sake you moany aul cunt, just because England get to every tourn then get bummed, can you not let us catch up with the 80s history wise, enjoy a football tournament and I'll get back to you about 1st world countries developed worlds problems?
The idea of "1st world" countries is racist bullshit tbf. Colonial thinking.

I'm not surprised you're anti strike, or pro strike under strict set fo conditions that includes only the absolute most poorest and fucked on the planet, and only then so long as it doesn't impact on you - because that's the right wing position, the Tory position.
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11439
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

I don't know, I literally am living on the bread line, thankfully I have elderly family who let me have a room but there's no privacy. It's just you turning every football thread into a political rant because you are a cunt and want everything to be about revolution and a rage against the machine.

If you get nice weather tomorrow, drive to your nearest park/rose garden, get a poke with a flake and lie back and smell the roses.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26403
Joined: 8 years ago

5 years ago

Do you feel better now after that? Because it's the usual shit. You have a rant, reveal your tory self, I respond, so you say god man chill out all you ever do is rant and rave, and I'm sat here like ???
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 8640
Joined: 8 years ago

5 years ago

Brexit would be a shitshow for Britain in general but particularly so for Northern Ireland, so I hope for your sake you're kidding!
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 8640
Joined: 8 years ago

5 years ago

I like the French team, could be brutal with the right tactics.
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 5097
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

Sid wrote: The idea of "1st world" countries is racist bullshit tbf. Colonial thinking.
:-? :-\
Probably not the right thread to debate this Sid, but how do you figure that?
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 5097
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

bman2 wrote:Brexit would be a shitshow for Britain in general but particularly so for Northern Ireland, so I hope for your sake you're kidding!
...plus it would trigger Scotland's swift exit from the union.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 8 years ago

5 years ago

swampash wrote:
bman2 wrote:Brexit would be a shitshow for Britain in general but particularly so for Northern Ireland, so I hope for your sake you're kidding!
...plus it would trigger Scotland's swift exit from the union.
Good... break it all up... that's the point!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 5097
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

...wouldn't that just lead to anarchy Alf?
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
Post Reply