The Euros

Non-United football chat
just1n
Legend

5 years ago

France's to lose imo and it will be good to see some international quality football again.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
bman2
Legend

5 years ago

When I think about who my top picks would be for all the spots we need to fill in the summer transfer window, they're practically all french. Right wing -- Griezmann. Central midfield -- Pogba. Centre back -- probably Varane.
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Kyle Lafferty up front tbf
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Sid wrote:We need a seperate thread for this

I reckon France could win it, that's assuming the thing takes place with the ongoing protests against labour laws (that are ace btw - the latest is that 16 of the 19 power stations have agreed to join the strikes, fuck yeah) and international terrorism

Fuck yeah I hope all my mates and families get massively inconvenienced just trying to watch something we haven't had for 26 years, oh and blown up too, yeah!

You're a dick
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Sid wrote:We need a seperate thread for this

I reckon France could win it, that's assuming the thing takes place with the ongoing protests against labour laws (that are ace btw - the latest is that 16 of the 19 power stations have agreed to join the strikes, fuck yeah) and international terrorism

Fuck yeah I hope all my mates and families get massively inconvenienced just trying to watch something we haven't had for 26 years, oh and blown up too, yeah!

You're a dick
No, you're the dick, a selfish dick. What about the massive inconvinience of the entire working class of France because of these draconian labour laws that are being introduced? Think of someone else other than yourself ffs. Stand in solidarity with em, not against em, they're no different to you or me ffs.
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

That's France's fault, that's why I want Brexit. It's different were it's a war zone we've caused, or a refugee crisis, but France, Germany etc. Unelected bureaucrats in Brussells overriding elected officials in member states. Fuck 'em.
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Oh and I wouldn't given a fuck until you basically said yeah international terrorism, any else, tongue in cheek, you would actually enjoy a few bombs going off.
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

redzebs wrote:That's France's fault, that's why I want Brexit. It's different were it's a war zone we've caused, or a refugee crisis, but France, Germany etc. Unelected bureaucrats in Brussells overriding elected officials in member states. Fuck 'em.
So fuck the working class of France because Brussels is trying to shit on them? What kind of nonsense nationalism is that. It's just looking for reasons to not support protest and strikes, because you're a right wing tory and that's their stance.

Also this labour reform is coming from the president of France, Hollande, and the prime minister, Valls.
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

This is what international football tournaments are all about, bringing out some proper bullshit nationalist sentiment. It only took 2 pages before someone started bashing the EU and the French. Next it'll be "The Germans". Now we've started, now we're properly in the run up to the tournament.
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

No I don't care as it's not us or a third world country/war zone, so nah, they love an aul strike anyway, remember they to tried to raise the pension age to about 5 behind us, they went fucking biccies.

Nice cities, nice wine, nice people, nice culture, getting involved in their internal politics when Northern Ireland's top four news stories in a row on the Beeb last night were four new enquires into various collusions and cover ups.

Fuck sake you moany aul cunt, just because England get to every tourn then get bummed, can you not let us catch up with the 80s history wise, enjoy a football tournament and I'll get back to you about 1st world countries developed worlds problems?