Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 9351
Joined: 8 years ago

1 month ago

Liverpool got a goal in the dying seconds, so they’ve gone top. And City will be top if they win their game that’s on right now, putting Chelsea into third. It’s a very good quality race for the title. We’ll have to play very well, consistently, to get into the top four.
sheesh
Legend
Posts: 3028
Joined: 6 years ago

1 month ago

It's depressing how far ahead City and Liverpool are.

Mourinho's Roma are losing to Inter 3-0. They've lost almost half their matches :))

www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jo ... 611530.amp

This guy was once a managerial genius.
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 6864
Joined: 8 years ago

1 month ago

How shit is Lukaku. He's worse for Chelsea than he was for us. Some players can't hack it in the best teams.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 27326
Joined: 8 years ago

1 month ago

sheesh wrote:
1 month ago
It's depressing how far ahead City and Liverpool are.

Mourinho's Roma are losing to Inter 3-0. They've lost almost half their matches :))

www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jo ... 611530.amp

This guy was once a managerial genius.
What the fuck is he doing in that video :)) He's been in a mental health crisis for about 5 years now. His friends and work colleagues repeatedly told him via the media to seek help after he got sacked from Chelsea and again from United. But he's still at it. He's already hammering the Roma players to deflect from his own failings. I think we're witnessing one of the great falls from grace in sporting history. Mike Tyson like. He had similar mental health problems.

I was guilty of thinking Roma was a good move for him, that he might turn them around and challenge for the title. But Roma are already 13 points off top. The league is poor too.
User avatar
jason_uk
Star Man
Posts: 830
Joined: 8 years ago

1 month ago

Shows where we are at when west ham beating Chelsea isn't really a good result for us, as the hammers are one of our rivals for the 4th spot right now!
sheesh
Legend
Posts: 3028
Joined: 6 years ago

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
sheesh wrote:
1 month ago
It's depressing how far ahead City and Liverpool are.

Mourinho's Roma are losing to Inter 3-0. They've lost almost half their matches :))

www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jo ... 611530.amp

This guy was once a managerial genius.
What the fuck is he doing in that video :)) He's been in a mental health crisis for about 5 years now. His friends and work colleagues repeatedly told him via the media to seek help after he got sacked from Chelsea and again from United. But he's still at it. He's already hammering the Roma players to deflect from his own failings. I think we're witnessing one of the great falls from grace in sporting history. Mike Tyson like. He had similar mental health problems.

I was guilty of thinking Roma was a good move for him, that he might turn them around and challenge for the title. But Roma are already 13 points off top. The league is poor too.
I can't tell if he's just being a dick or if he is genuinely suffering from mental health problems.

It's hard to believe that this is the same guy who used to charm the media when he was at Chelsea. I wonder when that changed.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 27326
Joined: 8 years ago

1 month ago

Brilliant article on the radical decline of Mourinho, and how philosophy-less managers in general struggle to convince players to buy into their projects these days

Toxic endgame looms for José Mourinho as doom cycle comes round ever quicker

https://www.theguardian.com/football/bl ... er-quicker
fat maradona
Legend
Posts: 1412
Joined: 8 years ago

1 month ago

Citeh smashed the shit out of Leeds last night. When two of your defenders get on your score sheet, as well as all of your attacking midfielders, you know that you've got a fucking good side. I wouldn't say that Citeh's creative players are better than ours but the level of coaching and player improvement is miles ahead of where we are. Hopefully with this wave of change at United, we'll see some improvements over the next few years.
fat maradona
Legend
Posts: 1412
Joined: 8 years ago

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Brilliant article on the radical decline of Mourinho, and how philosophy-less managers in general struggle to convince players to buy into their projects these days

Toxic endgame looms for José Mourinho as doom cycle comes round ever quicker

https://www.theguardian.com/football/bl ... er-quicker
He's a toxic cunt alright, why any club would entertain employing him is beyond my comprehension. It's never his fault is it, it's always that the players didn't do their job or the other team had better players or that particular day was 24 hours long....
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 27326
Joined: 8 years ago

1 month ago

fat maradona wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Brilliant article on the radical decline of Mourinho, and how philosophy-less managers in general struggle to convince players to buy into their projects these days

Toxic endgame looms for José Mourinho as doom cycle comes round ever quicker

https://www.theguardian.com/football/bl ... er-quicker
He's a toxic cunt alright, why any club would entertain employing him is beyond my comprehension. It's never his fault is it, it's always that the players didn't do their job or the other team had better players or that particular day was 24 hours long....
Yeah like when Roma lost 6-1 to Bodo Glimt - it was all the players fault :))
Post Reply