The new rules

The original Den of Iniquity
Snoopcousins
Legend

swampash wrote:I’ve lost the plot here...what’s all the God stuff? I’d rather we kept religion out of here to be honest...

It’s typical rant.....
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
swampash
Legend

Thanks snoop...that’s fully cleared that one up for me... :))
FuB
Site Admin

swampash wrote:I’ve lost the plot here...what’s all the God stuff? I’d rather we kept religion out of here to be honest...

you're not the only one, swampash.

try reading from here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2567#p134101
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
swampash
Legend

Okay - thanks for that!
redzebs
Legend

So hot to page 4 or 5 and had to stop, but that’s cleared everything up for me, should have just came here first.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Snoopcousins
Legend

Not sure where to put this but feel free to move it....

I’ve been a bit prickly on here (and in real life) the last few weeks - I seem to be looking flights left right and centre...but I want to apologise if I’ve came off cheeky etc

I don’t like discussing private stuff etc but as others have opened up on here before I should explain...
I had to deal with the death of a 7 year old boy a few weeks ago including attending the Post-Mortem and tbh I havnt been the same since but finally coming around to normal life again...
I’ve dealt with some shit in the last 11 years including a 1 year old who was left alone with her dead mum for 2 days and had scratched a hole in her chest tying to wake her up and finding her covered in blood and in a proper state but that was nothing like this recent thing...
I normally don’t let things get to me and I always forget about work as soon as I finish but I’ve found this very hard...
Anyway ....I’ll try to not get wound up on here in stupid matters and keep things civil

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Shit... serious. No worries though Snoop, hope things improve for you. Give it time innit.

I think Rant is 95% sorted thanks to Ed and Fub. I think the last 5% is being sorted out too now that the games are dead rubber and summer is coming, with the World Cup not that far away that we can all enjoy objectively. By the time next season starts all of the previous Rant shite will be firmly in the past and we can start anew.
Lazarus
Legend

Snoop you've nothing to apologise for. If i've given you stress during that period i'm sorry. If i'm fucking you off in a bad spell, or anyone else, PM me and i'll pack it in.

The football, Jose, Pogba shite is just pub row banter, winding you up about that shit is meant to be annoying and piss taking not actually hurtful. There has to be some aggro on here or what's the point? If some of us don't keep posting and trying to be funny, witty, sarcastic, then this place will die. One of the funniest things for me is the number of posters who want to stop the Ranting but then never post. You post often and this place would be much poorer without you here.

That's some heavy stuff too have to cope with, hat's off to you! What doesn't fuck you up only makes you stronger. Good luck man!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Snoopcousins
Legend

Thanks chums...
I know everyone has their own shit but some things just linger with you.
I wouldn’t wish what happened to that family on my worst enemy....the thought of having to wake up every morning and your life never being the same again. A parent should never have to find their child dead.
Respect to anyone who has ever lost a son/daughter especially so young.

The pub row banter is why I keep coming here :)
The amount of times I’m posting on here or reading stuff during work is crazy...but as crazy as it seems it helps :)

FuB
Site Admin

Hey Snoops. I'm only just checking in after a fairly intense couple of days outside of here... not by any means as intense as your recent experiences though.

I'm sorry to hear you've had to experience something so tragic and I hope you're able to (slowly, I expect) pick yourself up from that. I'm not sure how much help some relative strangers on a forum can offer but I'm sure we'd all offer whatever help and support we can.

I had noticed you'd been a little bit more prickly of late (I posted on that basis as you know) but I don't think you need to concern yourself that you've offended anyone or crossed a line. I'm sure any one of us would make it clear if that was the case and no one has. In turn I hope neither myself nor anyone else has pushed too hard in the other direction.

Take care fella.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence