What are you listening to?

The original Den of Iniquity
swampash
Legend

6 years ago

I personally fucking hate Stevie Nicks. Wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire tbf.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
redzebs
Legend

6 years ago

Are you telling me lies, telling me sweet little lies?
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
swampash
Legend

6 years ago

:))
Nice one!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
swampash
Legend

5 years ago

Gabrielle: Play to Win
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

swampash wrote:Gabrielle: Play to Win

Fuckin hell
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

:))
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
swampash
Legend

5 years ago

Beats the fuck out of that cunt Stevie Nicks!
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Im in no way discriminating here, but if Gabrielle still has that eye patch, Stevie Nicks will destroy here. And then go do some coke.
swampash
Legend

5 years ago

Yeah, she still has the eye patch as far as I know. Suffers from lazy eye syndrome.
Spudiator
Star Man

5 years ago

Listening to the radio, nothing interesting there, but a Go Compare advert has just come on, and they've gone back to using that irritating fucker of an opera singer again! Do advert makers not understand the difference between making a catchy jingle and a jingle so fucking annoying that it makes you want to go out and commit genocide? Only advert I can think of in recent memory more annoying than the Go Compare ones was that very first WeBuyAnyCar.com advert, which consisted entirely of just repeating the name of the website and nothing more! Stupid thing is, I dunno if this is just me, but personally, if I find an ad campaign THAT annoying, I go out of my way to avoid giving said company any of my business just out of spite (not that I'd use WeBuyAnyCar.com anyway, got quotes for previous cars just out of curiosity, and they're robbing cunts!)