Holidays

The original Den of Iniquity
redzebs
Legend

Definitely booking something somewhere next week for the coming month or two. Zebs needs chillaxed
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Harry's really enjoying his holiday, he's spending more time on here fighting with me than enjoy the view :))
pint vulger
First Teamer

The lad and his family are in Ibiza H ,very hot apparently ? Unlike ere where it's miserable as Fook,enjoy.
Snoopcousins
Legend

I'm in the Algarve in a couple of weeks for a fortnight....
Wee villa up in Vale de Lobo near LVGs villa....

I'll say Hi from the guys on here if I see him :)
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
pint vulger
First Teamer

Yea we facetimed them ( and that is fantastic and free) they are near San Antonio ? Dunno never been,Look for lad wandering around abusing :D everyoneThey are staying at a top place ,so enjoy because its shite here again.
pint vulger
First Teamer

HARRY wrote:
pint vulger wrote:Yea we facetimed them ( and that is fantastic and free) they are near San Antonio ? Dunno never been,Look for lad wandering around abusing :D everyoneThey are staying at a top place ,so enjoy because its shite here again.
Yeh!! Ive heard its shite. Isnt it fuckin always. Its a titfest though. So my Daily Mail with a hole cut out the middle is paying huge dividends. Ive got constant wood. Camel toes a plenty. :ymhug:
Wheres the paper on your lap ?
pint vulger
First Teamer

Ice cream cone don't you mean !
pint vulger
First Teamer

Off to Liverpool today for The Beatles festival.
pint vulger
First Teamer

Fellow Gortonian ,cracking lad as was his late Dad Terry RIP.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

HARRY wrote:Harry just had a quick chat with Nicky Butt in Ibiza airport.
And his replay was, "no, fuck off, get your own"...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."