Holidays

The original Den of Iniquity
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Pikey McScum wrote: 4 years ago It's getting that time of year again lads/ladies (are there any ladies on Rant?) - any nice hols coming up?

Sister's getting married in Spain in August, first time abroad with my kid - should be interesting....
About to leave one job for another, have 3 weeks off on between so spending a couple of weeks near Murcia. Sister's got a place out there. Lovely part of the country, not too commercial, great weather, great food, friendly locals, loads of nice beaches and stuff. Can't wait.

Have a weekend in Malta planned during October too for my mates 40th.
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 4 years ago
Pikey McScum wrote: 4 years ago It's getting that time of year again lads/ladies (are there any ladies on Rant?) - any nice hols coming up?

Sister's getting married in Spain in August, first time abroad with my kid - should be interesting....
About to leave one job for another, have 3 weeks off on between
Translation: "I'm getting sacked, and have been put on garden leave until then..."
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Lazarus
Legend

:))
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Pikey McScum wrote: 4 years ago
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 4 years ago

About to leave one job for another, have 3 weeks off on between
Translation: "I'm getting sacked, and have been put on garden leave until then..."
:))

I was hoping for garden leave, but no such luck.
sheesh
Legend

Sorry to hear about your health, Laz. That's really shit. Wish you all the best.
Lazarus
Legend

sheesh wrote: 4 years ago Sorry to hear about your health, Laz. That's really shit. Wish you all the best.
Thanks Sheesh. :-BD
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago
sheesh wrote: 4 years ago Sorry to hear about your health, Laz. That's really shit. Wish you all the best.
Thon boy'll be out lighting bonfires on Friday Sheesh - ye cannae keep a good Orangeman down ;)
Lazarus
Legend

Thon boy'll be out lighting bonfires on Friday Sheesh - ye cannae keep a good Orangeman down ;)
Who? Me........?
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

Who? Me........?
You mean you don't like an auld toot on the flute??
Lazarus
Legend

Nah....That was Snoops and Zebs. I'm more your Irish, Northern Irish type. More a fiddler than a fluter.