Holidays

The original Den of Iniquity
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

It's getting that time of year again lads/ladies (are there any ladies on Rant?) - any nice hols coming up?

Sister's getting married in Spain in August, first time abroad with my kid - should be interesting....
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Haven't been on a proper holiday for about 10 years
Lazarus
Legend

Can't travel anymore...... So we're building a Polytunnel next week...
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
FuB
Site Admin

Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago Can't travel anymore...... So we're building a Polytunnel next week...
I may be putting two and two together to make five but is this down to your disabilities, Laz? I'm sorry to hear that if so.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Lazarus
Legend

FuB wrote: 4 years ago
Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago Can't travel anymore...... So we're building a Polytunnel next week...
I may be putting two and two together to make five but is this down to your disabilities, Laz? I'm sorry to hear that if so.
Yeah getting about is a pain in the arse and when i get anywhere i'm exhausted and in no mood for having fun. But i've traveled loads so it's not like i've missed out. Going to gigs is the big thing that fucks me off, I can't do it anymore and that was my favourite thing to do, I kept going for years but now it's too much. But fuck it, i should be dead so most stuff is a plus. :-BD
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago
Yeah getting about is a pain in the arse and when i get anywhere i'm exhausted and in no mood for having fun. But i've traveled loads so it's not like i've missed out. Going to gigs is the big thing that fucks me off, I can't do it anymore and that was my favourite thing to do, I kept going for years but now it's too much. But fuck it, i should be dead so most stuff is a plus. :-BD
What's your beef Laz?

What ails thee?
Lazarus
Legend

Pikey McScum wrote: 4 years ago
Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago
What's your beef Laz?

What ails thee?
Blood clots that fucked my heart, lungs and veins. Exertion could lead to a stroke or heart attack so i've been told to 'take it easy'........ Constant nausea and breathlessness are the main daily problems. Weed helps greatly, which is nice... :joint:
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

Didn't realise that mate

At least you're getting high as a motherfucker though!
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Sounds really shit that, Laz. Sorry you have to go through it. Enjoy your smokes innit
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Aye, all the best Laz. Life can be a shit house sometimes. And we can't even rely on United to ease the pain anymore these days!