Holidays

The original Den of Iniquity
Post Reply
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11439
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

Ahaha, I see what you did there :-D
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
chocolateballs
Reserves
Posts: 61
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

I like a 12 yr Highland Park

I haven't been able to drink Irish Whiskey in years as it has no smoke in it.
Give me smokey whiskey or give me death.
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11439
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

chocolateballs wrote:I like a 12 yr Highland Park

I haven't been able to drink Irish Whiskey in years as it has no smoke in it.
Give me smokey whiskey or give me death.
We'll make it quick
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 5097
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

chocolateballs wrote:I like a 12 yr Highland Park

I haven't been able to drink Irish Whiskey in years as it has no smoke in it.
Give me smokey whiskey or give me death.
Now you sound like a fine fellow!
Careful with the whiskey versus whisky though!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
Spudiator
Star Man
Posts: 736
Joined: 8 years ago
Location: Horsham

5 years ago

Fuck me, this thread is depressing. I haven't had a proper holiday in about 4½ years! If by some miracle I ever afford to pay for a wedding for me and the missus, we're definitely going to Italy for honeymoon. I wanted to go there first time but the (now ex) wife vetoed it, fair enough I guess since her credit card was paying for it, but we went to Malta instead, which was boring as fuck, and full of old people!
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11439
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

Spudiator wrote:Fuck me, this thread is depressing. I haven't had a proper holiday in about 4½ years! If by some miracle I ever afford to pay for a wedding for me and the missus, we're definitely going to Italy for honeymoon. I wanted to go there first time but the (now ex) wife vetoed it, fair enough I guess since her credit card was paying for it, but we went to Malta instead, which was boring as fuck, and full of old people!

Fuck last time I was in Malta with the missus I ended up in some pimps office with a guy from the Russian mafia making me drink vodka from the bottle (what is their obsession with making you do that) and sniffing beak off the owners table,

He offered me a free handjob from any of the strippers upstairs in the club but Im not into all that shite, it's ok because its holiday, it's not really cheating if insert excuse, so I went downstairs into the normal bar and had a drink while the missus got ready, then she came and I told her everything and she was cool with it, plus I was having banter with the waitress who was ironically stunning, more stunning than the strippers. She made a point of telling the wife I was a gentleman and then me and the missus got hammered and a Burger King. Where the fuck part did you go!

Probably not on your honeymoon with your ex though tbf.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
captainhormone
Star Man
Posts: 938
Joined: 8 years ago

5 years ago

Going St Ives soon...next year a biggie planned..
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
fat maradona
Legend
Posts: 1077
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

Spudiator wrote:Fuck me, this thread is depressing. I haven't had a proper holiday in about 4½ years! If by some miracle I ever afford to pay for a wedding for me and the missus, we're definitely going to Italy for honeymoon. I wanted to go there first time but the (now ex) wife vetoed it, fair enough I guess since her credit card was paying for it, but we went to Malta instead, which was boring as fuck, and full of old people!
Fucking love Italy. We're back there again in two weeks, 10 days in and around Amalfi this time with a night or two in Rome. One of these days I'm going to drive down to Italy, to Lake Como and then back again.
Abley
Trainee
Posts: 5
Joined: 5 years ago
Contact:

5 years ago

The next time I have holidays, I will go to Pirineos. It is a beautiful plase to relax and enjoy a good temperature.

With the "heat wave" across Europe, I need a cooler climate.
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11439
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

Abley wrote:The next time I have holidays, I will go to Pirineos. It is a beautiful plase to relax and enjoy a good temperature.

With the "heat wave" across Europe, I need a cooler climate.

We are so twisted on here, I cant believe it if/when a newbie starts posting innocent posts whether its a past or current member taking the piss tbf.


Here, Mara, Im up Naples on Monday and Amalfi direction from Thursday, quite the co ink e dink
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Post Reply