What are you reading?

The original Den of Iniquity
swampash
Legend

1 year ago

I'm finding United games are becoming highly educational. Every time we play I feel I should go next door and read a book...
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
swampash
Legend

3 months ago

Reading Obama’s A Promised Land and just can’t put it down.
Awesome.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Does he mention the droning
swampash
Legend

3 months ago

...not yet. But I'm only 150 pages in...
dozer
Legend

4 weeks ago

Anyone listen to audiobooks? Any recommendations?
I've done the full Sherlock Holmes series by Stephen Fry and it was exceptional.
swampash
Legend

3 weeks ago

Don't do audio books myself dozer. But I've read tons of stuff during the corona lockdown. I'll get a list of some really good stuff together over the next few days for you, though I can't promise they will all be on audio.
At the moment I'm really enjoying reading Christoph Daum's autobiography.