Bit of honesty goes a long way

Manchester United chat
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11439
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

dozer wrote:
redzebs wrote:
tom wrote:Link?

I cant link the fucking tele mate, Im good but I'm not that good.
Sooo uncle material. not posting sources.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuOUEMRdj6s

Here you go, excellent press conference in HD. God knows how long it'll stay there so watch it soon.

Err was watching it on mutv so there were no internet links as it had just happened, well done on waiting a day though when they are freely available
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
just1n
Legend
Posts: 3075
Joined: 7 years ago
Location: Africa

5 years ago

He is very relaxed with the press. Nothing like the deer in the headlights of Moyes.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11439
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

just1n wrote:He is very relaxed with the press. Nothing like the deer in the headlights of Moyes.

He's retiring next year with a good reputation even if we win fuck all, another two top four finishes and he's sorted, he doesn't have to give a fuck whereas a Moyes fuck up meant him rebuilding his career.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 6471
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

redzebs wrote:
dozer wrote:
redzebs wrote:
tom wrote:Link?

I cant link the fucking tele mate, Im good but I'm not that good.
Sooo uncle material. not posting sources.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuOUEMRdj6s

Here you go, excellent press conference in HD. God knows how long it'll stay there so watch it soon.

Err was watching it on mutv so there were no internet links as it had just happened, well done on waiting a day though when they are freely available
You always have an excuse for everything.
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11439
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

dozer wrote:
redzebs wrote:
dozer wrote:
redzebs wrote:
tom wrote:Link?

I cant link the fucking tele mate, Im good but I'm not that good.
Sooo uncle material. not posting sources.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuOUEMRdj6s

Here you go, excellent press conference in HD. God knows how long it'll stay there so watch it soon.

Err was watching it on mutv so there were no internet links as it had just happened, well done on waiting a day though when they are freely available
You always have an excuse for everything.
An excuse for impossible technology, thats a new one, how about you can suck my salty balls then make a gag reflex excuse, btw, gutted for you Fellani isn't a no.9
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Post Reply