Valdes gone already

Manchester United chat
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

6 years ago

up for sale, won't follow the clubs philosophy.

LVG just publicly fucked him.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
bman2
Legend

6 years ago

Yup. We're letting a lot of keepers go this summer! Are we going to end up buying two of them? We'll probably end up with bloody Lindegaard as our backup again, or even our first choice the way things are going. On the subject of keepers, it's a bit disappointing that Begovich went for being Chelsea's back-up. Too good a player to sit it out, surely?
swampash
Legend

6 years ago

Apparently we might be in for Romero. Ditto RM if we play hard ball in DDG!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
redzebs
Legend

6 years ago

Roy Carrolls having a blinder at international level
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

but does he have any previous for acting up

or is this just gaal being an old cunt tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:but does he have any previous for acting up

or is this just gaal being an old cunt tbf
Looks like it's Van Gall...

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/15 ... de-claims/
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
bman2
Legend

6 years ago

I don't think I really give a shit. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe Valdes would have been ace for us.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

bman2 wrote:I don't think I really give a shit. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe Valdes would have been ace for us.
Well it does leave us with even less leverage in the transfer market...

Any keepers we're looking at now... their clubs will have their cocks out, telling us, the bidding starts here...

De Gea really has fucked United over...

It looks like he's staying... at least for now... but there's good reason to worry that his game will suffer...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

6 years ago

I think he's too much of a professional plus he'll have better protection and less to do with the new signings, surely the fact he's had to be our best player for two years worries any keeper somewhat.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.