Tour

Manchester United chat
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Barcelona tv reporter, can I ask you a question in Spanish at the end or in English now, guy starts speaking Spanish straight away, LVG just says in English, lol

Is it difficult to talk about transfers? No, because I don't answer your questions about players no matter how many ways you ask them so its easy.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Davey-boy
Legend

5 years ago

redzebs wrote:Schweinsteger is injured ffs
Is he- what's up?
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:
Is he- what's up?

He doesn't say, he says he never talks about injured players, think he's just not taking a chance just.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
bman2
Legend

5 years ago

Might as well get used to that.
madredmonkey
Legend

5 years ago

Just a small injury.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

One of the Glazer's was sniffing around training, having some bantz with Fergie

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... sland.html
danniitronix
Legend

5 years ago

Taggart is loving it together with his bum boy Captain Marvel, Robbo. I'm surprised Gaz Neville hasn't turned up for the Canapés and Proseco. Fair John's to them.

Where is the Green and Gold shit? Where is Must? Are we still waiting on the White Knights?

They only sing when we are losing - and this is why Green and Gold is a paradigm of hypocrisy and doomed to fail. It cannot be taken seriously as it is fundamentally flawed if it can only be arsed if United go on a bad run.

We got loads of money, always had it, just that Taggart wanted to prove to himself, the fans and the media, that he could win a few pots on a shoestring. It was his way of saying fuck off to modern football with its emphasis on buying trophies.
Spudiator
Star Man

5 years ago

Since when was Avram Glazer referred to as "Avie"? Sounds a bit too chummy to me. Also, he looks like a cunt with that bald head, straggly hair at the back and beard combo!
bman2
Legend

5 years ago

Spudiator wrote:Since when was Avram Glazer referred to as "Avie"? Sounds a bit too chummy to me. Also, he looks like a cunt with that bald head, straggly hair at the back and beard combo!
Yeah they're a scraggly looking family, a real Florida crew. People get more disheveled the richer they get in America.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

danniitronix wrote:I am loving this together with my idol Captain Marvel, Avie. I'm surprised Gaz Neville hasn't turned up for the Canapés and Proseco. I'd have been in there like a fly on a fresh turd.

Where is the Green and Gold shit? Where is Must? Are we still waiting on the White Knights? Ha, ha, I'm such a petty cunt.

I only sing when we are winning. I never show my face around here when we've lost, or one of my *ahem*, predictions shows me up to be full of shit - and this is why I am a beacon of hypocrisy and doomed to look like a complete arsehole on this forum. I cannot be taken seriously as I am fundamentally flawed if I can only be arsed if United are doing well.

Glazers got loads of money, always had it. They've been ripping off United fans for 10 years now. Great that Taggart wanted to prove to himself, the fans and the media, that he could win a few pots on a shoestring. Kept United at the top, while the Glazers pocketed millions. I couldn't care less about that though. I'm a greasy, money grubbing cunt, and I've got nothing but admiration for anyone who can make billions. Wish I could do it. But even though I'm slimy enough, I'm just not clever enough. Still, I've got my "I-Wank", so at least I'm trendy.
Nope... just a arsehole...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."