Newbies: Introduce yourself here!

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Welcome back, Naily
Bestie
Trainee

Good evening, I'm a newbie. Long time lurker, I'm 52 from Dublin, Ireland been supporting United since I was a nipper in 1977. One of the greatest moments of my life is when Frank Stapleton signed for United a million quid, under Big Ron back in the day. Loved Paul McGrath, Keano, Kevin Moran, Denis Irwin, etc - the Irish crew but really adored Robbo, who couldn't? Nice to be aboard hope to contribute regularly 👍🏻
FuB
Site Admin

Bestie wrote: 2 years ago Good evening, I'm a newbie. Long time lurker, I'm 52 from Dublin, Ireland been supporting United since I was a nipper in 1977. One of the greatest moments of my life is when Frank Stapleton signed for United a million quid, under Big Ron back in the day. Loved Paul McGrath, Keano, Kevin Moran, Denis Irwin, etc - the Irish crew but really adored Robbo, who couldn't? Nice to be aboard hope to contribute regularly 👍🏻
Hi Bestie. Pleased to have you aboard!
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Bestie
Trainee

FuB wrote: 2 years ago
Bestie wrote: 2 years ago Good evening, I'm a newbie. Long time lurker, I'm 52 from Dublin, Ireland been supporting United since I was a nipper in 1977. One of the greatest moments of my life is when Frank Stapleton signed for United a million quid, under Big Ron back in the day. Loved Paul McGrath, Keano, Kevin Moran, Denis Irwin, etc - the Irish crew but really adored Robbo, who couldn't? Nice to be aboard hope to contribute regularly 👍🏻
Hi Bestie. Pleased to have you aboard!
Thanks mate, great to be aboard 👍🏻
swampash
Legend

Welcome!!
swampash
Legend

You’re not a Chinese hacker, are you...?
bman2
Legend

Welcome! The club hasn’t had much Irish presence in recent years, but signing Rodgers as manager would address that.
bman2
Legend

But yeah like you I’m Irish who grew up supporting United because that’s where all the good Irish players were.
swampash
Legend

Has he disappeared already?
FuB
Site Admin

swampash wrote: 2 years ago Has he disappeared already?
Looks like it
NQAT's official artificial intelligence