Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Jason
Star Man

dozer wrote: 2 years ago Rafinha is low iq crap! No half decent club will touch him.
We'll just wait and see.

Have you actually watched him? Or judging him on his below par performance against us?

He is destined for much bigger things than ellend Road.
swampash
Legend

...then again, if he really is, as dozer insists, 'low iq crap and no half decent club will touch him', then he'll no doubt soon be on his way to OT?
dozer
Legend

swampash wrote: 2 years ago ...then again, if he really is, as dozer insists, 'low iq crap and no half decent club will touch him', then he'll no doubt soon be on his way to OT?
Haha. Yeah.
He's skilled like Martial but, like Martial, his general gameplay is poor. I've watched Leeds play a few times this season apart from our games.
fat maradona
Legend

https://talksport.com/football/996467/m ... er-league/

So, Martial wants to leave in January. Good fucking riddance to the lazy cunt. He coulda been something if he didn't have that French Mentality. Also think Mourinho fucked him up.

And Raiola confirms that Haaland will be leaving Dortmund this summer, he has a release clause of £64m.......but don't get excited lads, doesn't look like he's coming to United as Raiola seems to prefer City when he says, “Bayern, Real, Barcelona, ​​Man City – these are the big clubs he can join. Man City won the PL five times, significantly more than Man United.".....uhm, the last time I checked, United had won the PL 13 times compared to Citeh's 5!
sheesh
Legend

Fergie was right about Raiola. The guy's a snake.

As for Martial, his number was up when we appointed Rangnick. He never really lived up his potential, sadly. I think we will see a few players leave in January.
bman2
Legend

I’m inclined to give all of our players some benefit of the doubt because first Jose got mental and unpleasant, then we hired a manager who was out of his depth, meanwhile all the time we kept buying and selling players at random. But yeah, we’ve got to shed some of our bloated squad, so I wish the likes of Martial good luck.
bman2
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago And Raiola confirms that Haaland will be leaving Dortmund this summer, he has a release clause of £64m.......but don't get excited lads, doesn't look like he's coming to United as Raiola seems to prefer City when he says, “Bayern, Real, Barcelona, ​​Man City – these are the big clubs he can join. Man City won the PL five times, significantly more than Man United.".....uhm, the last time I checked, United had won the PL 13 times compared to Citeh's 5!
He’s got some great players in his portfolio, including Haaland, but on the evidence we really should just stay away from Raiola. I get that the agent doesn’t work for the club, but he takes it too far, constantly. Any club is much better off with a slightly less talented player with a different agent.
Jason
Star Man

bman2 wrote: 2 years ago
fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago And Raiola confirms that Haaland will be leaving Dortmund this summer, he has a release clause of £64m.......but don't get excited lads, doesn't look like he's coming to United as Raiola seems to prefer City when he says, “Bayern, Real, Barcelona, ​​Man City – these are the big clubs he can join. Man City won the PL five times, significantly more than Man United.".....uhm, the last time I checked, United had won the PL 13 times compared to Citeh's 5!
He’s got some great players in his portfolio, including Haaland, but on the evidence we really should just stay away from Raiola. I get that the agent doesn’t work for the club, but he takes it too far, constantly. Any club is much better off with a slightly less talented player with a different agent.
He's got to be the biggest prick agent out there. The amount of Uniteds cash he has lined his pockets with, and sits there and chats shit about the club. Complete wanker, United should just say they are no longer dealing with him or any of his clients.

There's enough talent in the world outside of the pricks clients, not to be drawn into a Raiola circus every contract negotiation.
bman2
Legend

According to the Duncan Castles podcast, Raiola is looking for a €55M commission for Haaland’s transfer. What a cock. You’d be mad to touch it. Why do the players go along with that?
dozer
Legend

If I were a player I'd hire Raiola to be my agent. He'd big up my profile, blame the clubs, managers for my failings and get me big transfers and fees.

He's just doing his job, in a way that will anger some clubs, sure. But United got themselves in this mess. It would have been a different story if the club was well run.