Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
swampash
Legend

Sadly, I’m inclined to agree. Neoliberalism to the fore. Cash in, trouser the dosh and fuck the game. Just another step on the way to football consuming itself.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

I may end up looking like a cunt on this one, but i'm not convinced Haaland is all that.
swampash
Legend

Can you clarify Joel? Do you mean he’s not just interested in the dosh or he’s not that good?
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

swampash wrote: 2 years ago Can you clarify Joel? Do you mean he’s not just interested in the dosh or he’s not that good?
I'm not sure he's that good.

As I say, I've no doubt i'll end up looking a twat for saying that.
bman2
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago
swampash wrote: 2 years ago Can you clarify Joel? Do you mean he’s not just interested in the dosh or he’s not that good?

I think he's probably at least Shearer or Rooney level. The question is if he is Lewandowski or Messi/Ronaldo level.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

bman2 wrote: 2 years ago

I think he's probably at least Shearer or Rooney level. The question is if he is Lewandowski or Messi/Ronaldo level.
Lukaku for me.
dozer
Legend

Lukaku for me.
Fuck me. Lukaku is one of those players who can't step up at a big club. Haaland would be very disappointed if he were just as good as Lukaku.

Let's see.
fat maradona
Legend

Romano reporting that Henderson wants to leave, this could solve the issue of having two overpaid goalies on the books...
FuB
Site Admin

fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago Romano reporting that Henderson wants to leave, this could solve the issue of having two overpaid goalies on the books...
I read somewhere recently that there was talk of a loan to Ajax... which would make sense if Ten Hag comes to us in the future
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
bman2
Legend

dozer wrote: 2 years ago

Lukaku for me.
Fuck me. Lukaku is one of those players who can't step up at a big club. Haaland would be very disappointed if he were just as good as Lukaku.

Let's see.
Haaland is already much better than Lukaku. He scores more than a goal a game in the CL.