Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
fat maradona
Legend

The first of many excuses for our failure to land Sancho - https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... ayer-agent

What is laughable is that surely surely surely, the numbers men (Woodward, Judge et al) knew what it would cost United, rough ball park at the least, surely. It's facking bullshit damage limitation spin...
swampash
Legend

FuB wrote: 3 years ago
swampash wrote: 3 years ago Okay dozer - bet is on. £10 [to any legit charity and preferably one on the Just Giving website, so you can check I make the anonymous payment], says we will not finish above 7th by Christmas. Shall we make it the position after Boxing Day games?
they're probably all crap charities, swamps
dozer's or Just Giving's?
FuB
Site Admin

swampash wrote: 3 years ago
FuB wrote: 3 years ago
swampash wrote: 3 years ago Okay dozer - bet is on. £10 [to any legit charity and preferably one on the Just Giving website, so you can check I make the anonymous payment], says we will not finish above 7th by Christmas. Shall we make it the position after Boxing Day games?
they're probably all crap charities, swamps
dozer's or Just Giving's?
well, everything and everyone's crap, mate... haven't you heard?
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
swampash
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 3 years ago The first of many excuses for our failure to land Sancho - https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... ayer-agent

What is laughable is that surely surely surely, the numbers men (Woodward, Judge et al) knew what it would cost United, rough ball park at the least, surely. It's facking bullshit damage limitation spin...
Yep. Bollox. And I suspect he was never coming. Another year at Dortmund and then he'll be heading for a proper football club run by real pros.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Coronavirus has hit the finances hard, there's no two ways about it. All our revenue streams stopped, and they're still affected now cos there's no crowds. But it's probably only a problem cos the Glazers extract so much in financing and dividends.
dozer
Legend

Why not end of season? Or the position when Ole gets sacked. Whichever comes first.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sid wrote: 3 years ago Coronavirus has hit the finances hard, there's no two ways about it. All our revenue streams stopped, and they're still affected now cos there's no crowds. But it's probably only a problem cos the Glazers extract so much in financing and dividends.
And because of EBITDA assurances we provider to our creditors.
bman2
Legend

Yelled was voted liga NOS player of the season right before we bought him. So was Fernandes before we got him. Surely he has to be a contender for a starting place. Even if you take the penalties out of his stats, they’re very good stats for an LB.

I don’t know if our coaches are up to it, but I would be investigating training Shaw up as our left-sided CB. If he can get the positioning down, he has the other qualities we’re looking for there.
dozer
Legend

bman2 wrote: 3 years ago Yelled was voted liga NOS player of the season right before we bought him. So was Fernandes before we got him. Surely he has to be a contender for a starting place. Even if you take the penalties out of his stats, they’re very good stats for an LB.

I don’t know if our coaches are up to it, but I would be investigating training Shaw up as our left-sided CB. If he can get the positioning down, he has the other qualities we’re looking for there.
We bench Shaw. Because he's shite. Is he talented? Yes, like Lingard is talented at 28.
Jeez, ranters here really have low standards by sticking to their first impression about a player.
If a player is consistently mediocre to poor then throw him out. Real Madrid fans are on the other extreme end of the scale where they give the player 2 games at best. It's all about recent impressions for them.
swampash
Legend

dozer wrote: 3 years ago
Why not end of season? Or the position when Ole gets sacked. Whichever comes first.
I fancy a Boxing Day bet to back up my earlier posts about mid table at Christmas. After I've taken your tenner we could then have a double-or-quits bet on the end of the season.
Game on?