Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Violent Banana
Youth Teamer

Pikey McScum wrote:This is another pointless and suspiciously public bid in the Fabregas mould.

I don't know about you, but I am beyond embarrassed at this point.
Just wait until we pay over the odds for Fellaini and he's bandied about as the answer to our midfield problems.
Bill2
First Teamer

Generally it's regarded that we need a world class starter and another decent cm for depth, Wanyama would have fitted that bill, as would Tom Huddledstone for a snip at 5 million! Both are better than Anderson who was his usual self off the bench on Sunday.

And yes our transfer dealings over the summer have a joke, no debate on that front.
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

Two players so good that they were the subject of failed bids from Real, Barca, PSG etc.

ffs
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
captainhormone
First Teamer

If I was everton I wouldnt deal with United again. I don't want either but its an insult...mind you we've been guilty of selling players for far less than their true worth so its quite possible they thought Everton would be as fucking stupid as us.
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
Bill2
First Teamer

Parker going to Fulham! Again as cover for Carrick would be ideal and far better than Anderson and far fitter than Fletcher. Having a Weston!
sheesh

Violent Banana wrote:According to Daniel Taylor of the Guardian, Moyes was interested in Modric, but was concerned that he goes missing in big games, so our interest has cooled. How he's decided that Fellaini is a more worthwhile target frankly beggars belief.
I'd be worried if that's true, given that we don't appear to have any top-class alternatives on the radar and think that Fellaini is good enough.

I don't know if we'd be better off signing nobody as opposed to signing pointless players like Fellaini and Baines. We're clearly prepared to waste money on a left back so we can't be that short of cash, surely.

Woodward is so incompetent that he makes Gill look good in comparison.

We're competing with Arsenal when it comes to who's having the worst summer.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Bill2 wrote:Parker going to Fulham! Again as cover for Carrick would be ideal and far better than Anderson and far fitter than Fletcher. Having a Weston!

Ignoring the defensive shite for a minute, Carrick, on the ball, is masterful. He can do anything with it, any pass. The nations Scott Parker isn't in the same league.
Bill2
First Teamer

A decent back up without doubt though. And more use to United than Anderson and Fletcher.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

He just runs around, he's absolutely shite on the ball, at football, total shite, and because he's a high profile English player there would be a soap opera there
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

Bill2 wrote:A decent back up without doubt though. And more use to United than Anderson and Fletcher.
We don't need any more fucking back up players - we need quality first team additions.

Real quality I mean - not Fellaini
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015