Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
pint vulger
Legend

3 years ago

Can not, he goes missing in every game.Never heard of the others so respect I,lol suggest them to the lads and see what they say.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

"I've got our transfer business sorted for the summer already.

CB — Skriniar at Inter. Good defender, good player.
CM — Savic at Lazio. Box to box type.
DM — Can at Liverpool. Available on a free, can compete with Matic, or be an option to play two DMs and shut up shop."
======================================================================

3 players... I'll go one better Bernie...

CB -Varane... rumour is, he's done waiting, and looking for Mourinho to bring him over...
And Savic... that's it business done!

I'm happy enough with what I've seen from McTommy, to let him understudy to Matic...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Jose says no forwards in the summer. That's the best thing he's said yet.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

3 years ago

Not a bad shout, Alf, but Varane is supposed to be a bit of a crock, and doing business with Real could be a cunt. Either way, I do think we need a class CB in, one who can play as well as defend. Bring on Tuanzebe as backup too.

I like the look of McTommy too.
dozer
Legend

3 years ago

Everyone wants Jose to develop players but also want him to buy 2 midfielders. What happens to Scott McTominay?
Like I said, key players (statistically speaking) don't develop at big clubs especially in the premier league where you usually have so many competitors for the league/top 4. Loan deals don't work either.
The best thing United can do is maintain a good relationship with the young players, sell them to other clubs for a little cheaper than market value but with a buyback option with a reasonable transfer fee; enough to incentivise the buying club to develop the player. I think Real do this upto an extent.
dozer
Legend

3 years ago

Why do you want Dier in our midfield bman? He's been so poor in the last year.
dozer
Legend

3 years ago

Quite a few reports that United have bid 44m for Fabinho from Monaco.
He'll probably continue to play in midfield if he joins us.
bman2
Legend

3 years ago

Fabinho looks like he might be the sort of utility man Mourinho likes for what he calls "positional" roles, which I think basically means more defensive in midfield. We could probably do with two new bodies in midfield, unless Jose actually fancies McT for that sort of role. I'd definitely like us to sign someone pretty special to be the third in a three man midfield set up, and that lad Savic looks the business. If not him, a classy passing Kroos or Modric type would be ace beside Matic and Pogba. I'm not convinced that we have a perfect front line like Jose says, but I think it's definitely true that it's in central midfield that the right new signing would make the biggest difference.
dozer
Legend

3 years ago

http://www.football365.com/news/salah-h ... -real-talk

Mo Salah is already making eyes at Real. :))
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Ed Woodward faced the clubs investors today, he said

"The Sanchez signing generated 75% more social media interactions than Neymar to PSG. It set a new January record for shirt sales, three times the previous best." #MUFC

At least that's something eh