Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

City have opened talks with Villa about Grealish, so it looks like we aren't getting him any time soon

*edits* Sky reporting a 100m bid. Thank god City have a perfectly legit 100m a season corner flag sponsorship deal to pay for it.
Jason
Star Man

Sid wrote: 2 years ago City have opened talks with Villa about Grealish, so it looks like we aren't getting him any time soon

*edits* Sky reporting a 100m bid. Thank god City have a perfectly legit 100m a season corner flag sponsorship deal to pay for it.
That 100mill sponsor deal is for the corner pole on its own, the flag is a separate deal, rumoured to be worth 150.
swampash
Legend

bman2 wrote: 2 years ago I’d sell him if PSG make a decent offer. Time to move on.
yup, me too.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

The guardian reckon Grealish is set to join City for 100m

Thank god for City's lucrative cornerflag sponsors
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

If City are spending 100m on Grealish, surely they can't spend over 100m on Kane as well without breaching FFP. So where's he going?

He's pushing for a move somewhere. He's refusing to come home from his holiday in florida (where the Glazers live), meaning he might miss the start of the season due to quarantine.
swampash
Legend

Can’t really see Kane going to City. Don’t see him fitting Pep’s formula.
bman2
Legend

swampash wrote: 2 years ago Can’t really see Kane going to City. Don’t see him fitting Pep’s formula.
City is a PR exercise for the UAE. Having the English captain and most popular player play for them suits their interests very well. And I think he fits well enough with Guardiola’s approach for him to be on board.
bman2
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago If City are spending 100m on Grealish, surely they can't spend over 100m on Kane as well without breaching FFP. So where's he going?

He's pushing for a move somewhere. He's refusing to come home from his holiday in florida (where the Glazers live), meaning he might miss the start of the season due to quarantine.
The more serious football journalists all seem to treat it as a fact that it’s City he’s taking to, so it might well be an open secret in the game. If there’s any club in England where the financial aspect doesn’t matter, it’s City.
fat maradona
Legend

Tuanzebe signs a years extention and is going to Villa on loan for the season. Ole said something like it was the best option for Axel as we have Hoof, Bailly and Jones is training again.....ffs, how are any of those cunts better than Axel? What I see happening is Axel will move to Villa permanently at the end of this season.
FuB
Site Admin

fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago Tuanzebe signs a years extention and is going to Villa on loan for the season. Ole said something like it was the best option for Axel as we have Hoof, Bailly and Jones is training again.....ffs, how are any of those cunts better than Axel? What I see happening is Axel will move to Villa permanently at the end of this season.
well, he's always (inexplicably) been behind the first two but, when you're usurped by the king of gurns, it's definitely time to reconsider your career
NQAT's official artificial intelligence