Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
swampash
Legend

Surely an injury plagued player like Jones would have to have his asset value depreciated over a very short period?
Jason
Star Man

Malacia confirmed.

Can we please sell one of Shaw or Telles now please. Why do we need to go in with 3 (4 if count dalot left backs)
swampash
Legend

Dalot's a RB, isn't he?
Sell Shaw.
swampash
Legend

Nice that Ericson is choosing us over Brentford, and I have huge respect for him, but are we really happy for someone with a dicky ticker to be at the heart of our rebuild?
I worry for his health if we are going to be playing a high tempo pressing game.
Jason
Star Man

swampash wrote: 1 year ago Dalot's a RB, isn't he?
Sell Shaw.
Dalot is a RB, but has played at LB in past. Just saying he could fill in there if say 2 out of Telles/Shaw/Malacia got injured.

We do not need to have both Telles and Shaw. Sell one of them, and recoup some fees for a bloody change.
swampash
Legend

I agree - sell Shaw.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

swampash wrote: 1 year ago Nice that Ericson is choosing us over Brentford, and I have huge respect for him, but are we really happy for someone with a dicky ticker to be at the heart of our rebuild?
I worry for his health if we are going to be playing a high tempo pressing game.
This is my concern but I didn't know if it was poor form to say such a thing. He played at a decent pace for Brentford but can he handle an intense press for 90 mins? Or is this another Glazer signing aka ageing high profile player out of contract so it's an easy signing to make.
dozer
Legend

swampash wrote: 1 year ago I agree - sell Shaw.
Also more importantly even if the club/manager thinks Shaw is crap but better than Telles; the policy must be to get rid of the longer serving player.
Otherwise make a fucking statue of Shaw after he's here for 10 years. Jones is probably eligible.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

I'm pleased we've gone for Eriksen. Its a no brainer on free. I am however, assuming that he's been tested and screened to the hilt and people who are suitably qualified believe its safe for him to play.

We're in for Dybala on a free too apparently.
bman2
Legend

Yeah Dybala was easy to predict. Dybala, Eriksen: we’re just in for whoever is cheap. They could work out well of course, but we’re shopping in the bargain bins.