Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

I tend to agree. Someone get on the blower to Newcastle.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 1 year ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago I thought he’d done well at Barca but they’re brassic and need cash.

Hag will know him better than anyone though, so if he comes in then its a good sign the manager is being backed properly…
He had an underwhelming period at Barca but has recently come good. He doesn't want to leave but Barca need the money. He's decent but he's not worth £70m on current form.
70m seems steep. But the club will like the fact he's high profile cos he's at Barca. So it ticks the commercial box. And he's worked with Ten Hag, so it ticks the football box. For those reasons I can see us signing him. It keeps both sides of the club happy.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I just got up to speed with the De Jong shite - Fatty's right, it really sounds like he doesn't want to come. United are shite, a farce, and Ten Hag is not a strong enough pull for him.

I'd not bother. We don't want anymore cunts coming here solely for the money.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I wouldn't be surprised if United have gone semi-public over our interest in De Jong cos City have agreed a deal with Haaland. It's a way of re-taking the narrative, generating some positive publicity at the end of a horrendous season, and of course creating some social media "noise" which is the primary purpose of Man United these days

But as ever it's backfired cos the cunt is desperate not to come :))
bman2
Legend

If Barca are selling De Jong, it's not because he's been a failure there. He's a regular starter. But Busquets is still going strong in the position de Jong played at Ajax, so he's been playing further forward where he looks more ordinary. And they have two home grown midfielders who are still teenagers who are hot shit now.

De Jong and Garner could bring some class and stability to our midfield. I really hope Garner makes it with us.
bman2
Legend

I also heard that we're in for Stuttgart's left back, Sosa. Don't know anything about him, but he gets a lot of assists, so that's promising.
swampash
Legend

...Stuttgart are seriously shit again this season and heading for relegation. Picking out their few good players each time they get relegated is smart - we could have picked up Rüdiger and Pavard im previous Stuttgart relegations but our scouting obviously failed to see the obvious.
Sosa hadn’t been on my radar like the other two were. If he’s good, which I need to check out a bit more, it would open the possibility of shifting Telles into midfield, where I think he might flourish.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

If Pogba goes back to Juve then it's a symbol of the horrendous neglect and mismanagement of United under these rat cunts

It should be held up as an example of why they shouldn't be allowed to run a club

He left for nothing, we buy him back for 89m, then he leaves again for nothing - having underperformed throughout that time but was one of the world's highest earning players

It's just staggering. No wonder other clubs and agents didn't respect Ed - or United. We've had the piss ripped out of us for years.
sheesh
Legend

Sid wrote: 1 year ago If Pogba goes back to Juve then it's a symbol of the horrendous neglect and mismanagement of United under these rat cunts

It should be held up as an example of why they shouldn't be allowed to run a club

He left for nothing, we buy him back for 89m, then he leaves again for nothing - having underperformed throughout that time but was one of the world's highest earning players

It's just staggering. No wonder other clubs and agents didn't respect Ed - or United. We've had the piss ripped out of us for years.
I'm pretty sure he said 2 or 3 years ago - fairly openly - that he wanted to leave. The club wouldn't let him go.

Why Matt Judge (or another idiot) then thought it would be a good idea to offer him a new contract is beyond me.
sheesh
Legend

I have no idea how good he is but had seen that we were linked with him.