Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
swampash
Legend

bman2 wrote: 1 year ago literally every player we're linked to is Ajax, Dutch, or German.
...so not all bad then?
bman2
Legend

swampash wrote: 1 year ago
bman2 wrote: 1 year ago literally every player we're linked to is Ajax, Dutch, or German.
...so not all bad then?
Yeah I don't have a problem with it, it just suggests TH is calling all the shots. Our scouting normally doesn't seem able to look past England and Portugal.
dozer
Legend

bman2 wrote: 1 year ago
...so not all bad then?
Yeah I don't have a problem with it, it just suggests TH is calling all the shots. Our scouting normally doesn't seem able to look past England and Portugal.
I'm disappointed these scouts have t been sacked yet. Even the ceo said the recruitment has been shit. So he's not delusional. So why are these shitty scouts still here?

Ffs.. These signings... Even a monkey could have recommended these players. It hardly requires any scouting.

And the ones like Diallo and James have been crap. These Scouts have failed all round.
bman2
Legend

I assume that we haven't hired Paul Mitchell as DoF because that would be a demotion for the likes of Murtaugh, Fletcher etc. Ole's gone, but in other positions the club is still run by people out of their depth who are clinging on to their high power jobs for dear life.
Jason
Star Man

dozer wrote: 1 year ago
bman2 wrote: 1 year ago
...so not all bad then?
I'm disappointed these scouts have t been sacked yet. Even the ceo said the recruitment has been shit. So he's not delusional. So why are these shitty scouts still here?

Ffs.. These signings... Even a monkey could have recommended these players. It hardly requires any scouting.

And the ones like Diallo and James have been crap. These Scouts have failed all round.
James was a success in everything but his performances.

4th largest transfer profit in Uniteds history, dan james :-o

Shines light on how bad we've been selling players over the past 10 years.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Still no signings. Seemingly nothing on the horizon. Alright, hold out for De Jong so Barca don't rinse us. There's logic there. But what about CBs, forwards, other midfielders? We need more than one player
sheesh
Legend

I think the de Jong deal will happen. To walk away now would send the fanbase into meltdown. We've been pissing around for 2 months.

I'm guessing the reason other deals haven't happened is because we're still trying to get this one done.

Once we've got him, we'll have a better idea what is left of the budget. To not sell players is bloody ridiculous, though.
swampash
Legend

We need a wholesale clear out both to get rid of the wasters but also to boost the acquisition funds. Actually I’d let quite a lot of them go on a free to be honest.
dozer
Legend

swampash wrote: 1 year ago We need a wholesale clear out both to get rid of the wasters but also to boost the acquisition funds. Actually I’d let quite a lot of them go on a free to be honest.
Thank you. We need to get rid first before they poison the newbies.
fat maradona
Legend

dozer wrote: 1 year ago
swampash wrote: 1 year ago We need a wholesale clear out both to get rid of the wasters but also to boost the acquisition funds. Actually I’d let quite a lot of them go on a free to be honest.
Thank you. We need to get rid first before they poison the newbies.
tbh, I think the two worst culprits have now left the club to concentrate on their tiktok and insta careers