Manchester United chat
Editor
Manager

This time it's personal....
---------------------
Host, NQAT Pod
sheesh

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/ne ... -moyes-q-a

"In a way, we are as much preparing for next year as we are this year at Manchester United. This club is always preparing for the future. We are looking at targets we hope to sign in a year's time, not necessarily just this year."
Editor
Manager

sheesh wrote:http://www.sportinglife.com/football/ne ... -moyes-q-a

"In a way, we are as much preparing for next year as we are this year at Manchester United. This club is always preparing for the future. We are looking at targets we hope to sign in a year's time, not necessarily just this year."
FFS

There's nae value in the market
---------------------
Host, NQAT Pod
Robbo
First Teamer

Don´t despair there´s always Marouane Fellaini
-----------------------------------------------------
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... ds-5382255

Jesus Fucking Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

I see the official "we have a strong enough squad already" bollocks is in full swing.

I'm not complaining about the Fabregas bid, we've all be moaning for years about not going after the big names, well at least we tried! Fergie fucked up by letting the situation get this bad. With the board and owners, they should have known Moyes would need help and should have sorted a big transfer out!!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

brianofnazarethffs wrote:I see the official "we have a strong enough squad already" bollocks is in full swing.

I'm not complaining about the Fabregas bid, we've all be moaning for years about not going after the big names, well at least we tried!
Bollocks - it was an empty gesture bid in an attempt to sway the fans over (like the bids for Moura, Sneijder, Villa, Hazard etc.), so that "supporters" can say "At least we tried."

I'm surprised at you being so gullible!
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Bral

Nobody will care about any of this when we have Tony Hibbert banging in the goals
Bannaroar
Trainee

Modric is a realistic target, Madrid are top heavy with midfield players + he's probably £10 M cheaper than this time last season. Modric / Baines and we'll be far stronger than last season. Throw in the few younger players and we're sitting pretty.
United since '77 enough said:)
bman2
Legend

modric & fellain is probably the gameplan now, which is a lot better than nothing but really only Spurs-Arsenal level. If Kagawa doesn't click this season and Rooney is gone or half-interested, we'll be in the fight for the 3rd and 4th place PL spots.