Manchester United chat
just1n
Star Man

Anderson deal sorted. Just the medical.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/arc ... 81757b.jpg
GLAZERS OUT!
bman2
Legend

just1n wrote:Anderson deal sorted. Just the medical.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/arc ... 81757b.jpg
bravo
FuB
Site Admin

Ignoring the shit joke...

I'm really not seeing a whole lot in the Italian press on the Anderson story. Latest is that we're ready to offer 48m euros for him but that story is referencing the Sun. All the Lazio news lately is them getting all excited about signing Bisevac.

I did spend a half hour reading some Lazio-related forums and the general feeling there was that Anderson was their main creative force and they don't want him to be sold... read into that what you will.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Tbh I'd read into that that Anderson is their man creative force and they don't want him to be sold
FuB
Site Admin

Sid wrote:Tbh I'd read into that that Anderson is their man creative force and they don't want him to be sold
Well, good for you, however I was trying to suggest that reading a straw poll of Lazio fans' points of view on a forum I've never been on before isn't the best indicator of a general feeling amongst the entire Lazio fanbase.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I think the general feeling amongst the Lazio fanbase is that white people are the master race and Hitler was right
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Sid wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
swampash wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:There only good owners are the fans

Anybody else can fuck off
I'd be a good owner... really don't see why it needs to be so difficult... run the club to it's level... let it pay its own way... no more, no less... simple... United is a fuckin monster... it should be competing at the elite level, and still have cheap tickets, treating it's fans with due respect, and still making an obscene profit, that could go towards all sorts of good causes, which would obviously bring United a lot of global respect, and increase it's appeal... the problem is some cunt always needs to make a buck for his own pocket... it's not enough that they're already pissing rich... I always thought United would be an ideal club for Branson... he's actually pretty open minded about certain things being run non profit, and United and Virgin would make an attractive couple...
Don't believe all you read about Branson. He's got a pretty good PR team behind him.
Of course he does... they all do, but I always respected his stance on the National Lottery... should be non profit... and I'm not sure about your claims, that he's after the NHS Sid... I won't argue it, because I don't know... but Branson is well involved in a lot of very progressive Global projects, with some very progressive people, and privatizing the NHS would put him completely at odds with most of them...
Nah really Alf, he's not good, he's not nice. I'm pretty sure Virgin are one of the biggest investors in the services rented to the NHS. They're well poised for when we have to pay. They only want the profitable bits though, they don't want complicated, expensive, non profitable long term services like the child heart unit in Leeds that was threatened with closure. There's no money to be made in long term complicated illnesses in children. You can only look after them if you care, because it takes a lot of time, effort and money to keep em alive. And Virgin have no interest in that.

I mean he would probably be a better owner than the Glazers, he might even invest some of his own cash. But nobody can run a club like the fans can. They are the only ones who care, who are passionate, who have a genuine love, who turn up for decades even when they're shit. You can have money men do the money stuff, footballers do the football stuff. But it should be democratically run by the fans and these money cunts should have no power and be totally accountable. Woodward would be long gone if we were in charge.
Well, he's a billionaire, isn't he?... you don't get that rich being a good guy... still not sure about your claims on the NHS mind... can't argue with the rest though...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
FuB
Site Admin

Sid wrote:I think the general feeling amongst the Lazio fanbase is that white people are the master race and Hitler was right
Heaven forbid we generalise, eh?
Curiously enough, Lazio was the only Roman team that refused to be unified by the Fascists.
Dosdamt
First Teamer

Sid is spot on about the NHS. I don't have my sources to hand, but I'm well aware of Virgin's involvement in the health market, same as most organizations mixing it up for the "outsourced" or "desourced" or whatever lie word they're using for the privatization of the NHS right now
Steggo
First Teamer

Dosdamt wrote:Sid is spot on about the NHS. I don't have my sources to hand, but I'm well aware of Virgin's involvement in the health market, same as most organizations mixing it up for the "outsourced" or "desourced" or whatever lie word they're using for the privatization of the NHS right now
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-21887554

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-33858763

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014 ... re-care-uk

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014 ... son-virgin

The list goes on. 'Your' NHS is being privatised without you even knowing it.