Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Davey-boy
Legend

6 years ago

Meanwhile....we still haven't signed any one. Big gaping holes in our team....and yet....nothing.
Spudiator
Star Man

6 years ago

Shows how much of a slow transfer window it's been so far when all there is to talk about is whether Sid hates this country or not!
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

Haha I know, it's default topic on here when things are slow
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

Sid wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Sid wrote:
Lazarus wrote:Maybe Sid should move to Spain, look how many problems that would sort out for him..........
The old "Why don't you move there if you like it so much" because I'm criticising the Prem

I didn't have you down as much of a patriot, Laz but then tbf you don't ever really say anything of content or original, you just kind of reply at the end of a convo with something snidey or just daft

And you've got shitloads of posts so you must do this a lot

Sid not cause your "criticising the Prem" but because you fucking hate everything English to a ridiculous degree, fuck, you never stop whinging about any given topic and you are always right. Your distain knows no bounds. I tried debating with you but you told me to "fuck off and stop reading your posts", grow up for fuck sake, listen to yourself.

And btw i'm Irish and i like the English more than you, maybe i have more faith in them and actually like a lot of their traits. Cheer up mate.
That convo, weren't you just getting pissed off with everything I was saying, so in the end it was like why are you fucking here then

You make these little fucking snidey shite unwitty remarks to things which doesn't help convos. You need to grow up and stop this

We can have a proper convo in another thread if don't do any of that shite and give me some content to work with

You don't have convos Sid, you give lectures. And for someone who seems to hate being told how he should live you fucking love a rule mate. That last line of yours is a corker....... Image
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
redzebs
Legend

6 years ago

Sid wrote:Haha I know, it's default topic on here when things are slow

Thats not fair, its the default topic except when we beat City or the dippers or Chelsea.

Actually it's the default question not topic and it's never been answered!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Steggo
Legend

6 years ago

Van Gaal probably feels there is no real urgency to find a top midfielder since Pereira signed a new contract. Expect him to play a few games next season.
marlon
Legend

6 years ago

PSG (and City) have had there FFP restrictions lifted. Got to assume they'll try and get di Maria again now they can spend.
marlon
Legend

6 years ago

Steggo wrote:Van Gaal probably feels there is no real urgency to find a top midfielder since Pereira signed a new contract. Expect him to play a few games next season.
It's a holding player we really need though. And I'd be surprised if he played much next year. McNair and Blackett got plenty of time because of injuries. Despite the incredible shiteness of our attack Wilson and Januzaj barely got a game because there were always more experienced players available.
redzebs
Legend

6 years ago

marlon wrote:PSG (and City) have had there FFP restrictions lifted. Got to assume they'll try and get di Maria again now they can spend.

Good. Full refund and buy a cdm and a proper box to box cm.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
bman2
Legend

6 years ago

I don't think Di Maria is going anywhere. Clearly tough going there for a while, but I get the impression that we've got a strong relationship with his agent now. His agent recently said publicly that Real are assholes, that they made Di Maria's transfer needlessly difficult (which Woody agrees with that), and that he wouldn't sell any more of his players -- notably Otamendi -- to them. Otamendi meanwhile is throwing a public strop to get his move to United. Kinda makes me think we're working with the agent and with Ramos -- by flirting with Ramos he gets his salary bump and we maybe scare Valencia into dropping Otamendi's price, and maybe shitting in Real's business helps with De Gea somehow, gets them to pay us big time for Dave just to make us go away.

We may or may not be genuinely interested in Ramos, but I'm pretty certain we're buying Otamendi either way. Doesn't mean Di Maria wants to stay of course, but he's been saying the right things, the stories of him leaving have ended now (the ones coming from his camp at least), and maybe if he hated United so much Otamendi wouldn't have such a hard on to join us.