Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

7 years ago

bigger clubs comes in for their best players, we only sell the unwanted riff raff
lkhm

hoofing
Calvino
Reserves

7 years ago

We have always been rubbish at transfers. At least in the last 10 years or even further back. I remember how public it was before we signed Veron and proceeded to waste him. Then Carrick and before that, Louis Saha from Fulham. Even Yorke was accompanied with a lot of drama. Why? I have no idea.

Basically, except for the purchases of Anderson and Nani, we have been dreadful at this.
sheesh

7 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:bigger clubs comes in for their best players, we only sell the unwanted riff raff
They sign a bunch of top class players quickly and without fuss before they sell Bale.

We sell Ronaldo, fail to sign any top class players (because we don't want to be fleeced even though we've told most of Europe that we're newly minted) and end up with Bebe, Diouf and Obertan.

Mind you, they don't have the Glazers as owners.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

7 years ago

that young bellend scott wooton has gone to leeds
lkhm

hoofing
RobDiablo
Legend

7 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... lternative

I like this
As do I. Let Everton keep Baines, he's a much more important part of their offense than he could ever be at United. Let Arsenal 'win' the right to sign Sideshow Bob (nod to Pikey), and let's sign the kid who can both learn from as well as push Evra at the same time.
Anantax
Legend

7 years ago

What i relly dont get is the length of time to get these transfer offers in.....I mean surely you have a ready-to-go template for these transfer offers? Must be a few hours worth of work rather than days....
Sid
Legend

7 years ago

The Baines transfer is going to be a pain in the arse because he's a "cult hero" because he likes the Kaiser Chiefs ffs when we all know I have a cooler haircut than him and like better music yet I don't bitch about my image rights
Sid
Legend

7 years ago

Fellaini will be bitching about who has rights to those fucking wigs
Spudiator
Star Man

7 years ago

Scott Wootton joins Leeds United

Another of our youngsters evidently not up to standard, sadly.