Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Violent Banana
Reserves

7 years ago

We don't need Baines. And although he's a midfielder, that's where our need for Fellaini ends. Surely we can do better. Surely...
Bill2
First Teamer

7 years ago

A PR stunt - we are trying to bring in players!! Seriously you're not really. All this does is unsettle Evra. 28 mill isn't far short of what we would have to buy Fellaini if Everton had their way. Why do we mess around 40 million gets both, and would have got Fabregas - why are we penny pinching - we are Manchester United! Glazers and Woodward are culpable here. Not good enough.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

Moyes is copping the grief from Everton for that bid... it's got fuck all to do with Moyes... this is all Woodworm... and it's not a bid intended to be accepted, it's a bid to maintain the illusion that we're looking to sign new players... we're not.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Spudiator
Star Man

7 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Moyes is copping the grief from Everton for that bid... it's got fuck all to do with Moyes... this is all Woodworm... and it's not a bid intended to be accepted, it's a bid to maintain the illusion that we're looking to sign new players... we're not.
This is an embarrassment for the club. I know this smarmy Woodward bloke is new to the job, but he really is making us look like fucking amateurs, especially after all the Fabregas farce. Makes me wonder what David Gill must make of all this looking on, I'd imagine he must still have a soft spot for United, having been here for so many years, so he might be cringing at it all, on the other hand he might be laughing his arse off at the ineptitude of his successor. Gill was by no means a world-class negotiator when it came to our transfers, but he was evidently worlds ahead of this current joker!
captainhormone
Star Man

7 years ago

Yeah course we are making a genuine effort to sign players..lets make insulting offers that patronise the teams involved and the fans..

Disgrace
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
marlon
Legend

7 years ago

Looking a bit like Arsenal now
captainhormone
Star Man

7 years ago

Lol..Southampton have spent 36 million so far this window..I think their net spend also outstrips ours last year too
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
Violent Banana
Reserves

7 years ago

According to Daniel Taylor of the Guardian, Moyes was interested in Modric, but was concerned that he goes missing in big games, so our interest has cooled. How he's decided that Fellaini is a more worthwhile target frankly beggars belief.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

Violent Banana wrote:According to Daniel Taylor of the Guardian, Moyes was interested in Modric, but was concerned that he goes missing in big games, so our interest has cooled. How he's decided that Fellaini is a more worthwhile target frankly beggars belief.
If Moyes really wanted Fellaini, we'd have signed him by now... Fellaini would jump at the move, and 3 weeks ago Everton would have been powerless to refuse a proper bid...

I'm honestly not sure if even Moyes knows what the fuck Woodworm is doing... I wouldn't be surprised if he's not being spun the same pack of lies as the rest of us... "don't worry Dave, it's all under control"... "trust me, I used to be a banker"...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
RobDiablo
Legend

7 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:... "trust me, I used to be a banker"...
Sounds a lot like, "we're from the government, we're here to help."