Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Jason
Star Man

FuB wrote: 2 years ago
fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago Tuanzebe signs a years extention and is going to Villa on loan for the season. Ole said something like it was the best option for Axel as we have Hoof, Bailly and Jones is training again.....ffs, how are any of those cunts better than Axel? What I see happening is Axel will move to Villa permanently at the end of this season.
well, he's always (inexplicably) been behind the first two but, when you're usurped by the king of gurns, it's definitely time to reconsider your career
The real issue isn't that he is behind bailly lindelof or Jones based on talent, its that he's on the lowest wage of the 3, so the easiest to get loaned out.

No club would touch jones with a barge pole on a loan based on his current wage, plus the fact he is constantly injured doesnt help his case.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

bman2 wrote: 2 years ago
swampash wrote: 2 years ago Can’t really see Kane going to City. Don’t see him fitting Pep’s formula.
City is a PR exercise for the UAE. Having the English captain and most popular player play for them suits their interests very well. And I think he fits well enough with Guardiola’s approach for him to be on board.
Absolutely this. Pep will get a tune out of him no problem. But there's a lot of talent of City, especially creative players, and someone is going to have to compromise.
FuB
Site Admin

jason_uk wrote: 2 years ago
fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago Tuanzebe signs a years extention and is going to Villa on loan for the season. Ole said something like it was the best option for Axel as we have Hoof, Bailly and Jones is training again.....ffs, how are any of those cunts better than Axel? What I see happening is Axel will move to Villa permanently at the end of this season.
well, he's always (inexplicably) been behind the first two but, when you're usurped by the king of gurns, it's definitely time to reconsider your career
The real issue isn't that he is behind bailly lindelof or Jones based on talent, its that he's on the lowest wage of the 3, so the easiest to get loaned out.

No club would touch jones with a barge pole on a loan based on his current wage, plus the fact he is constantly injured doesnt help his case.
I get that but it doesn't change the message that Axel should take away from this.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
swampash
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago
bman2 wrote: 2 years ago
swampash wrote: 2 years ago Can’t really see Kane going to City. Don’t see him fitting Pep’s formula.
City is a PR exercise for the UAE. Having the English captain and most popular player play for them suits their interests very well. And I think he fits well enough with Guardiola’s approach for him to be on board.
Absolutely this. Pep will get a tune out of him no problem. But there's a lot of talent of City, especially creative players, and someone is going to have to compromise.
Time will tell...I still don't see it happening though.
bman2
Legend

jason_uk wrote: 2 years ago

I get that but it doesn't change the message that Axel should take away from this.
I feel it’s inevitable that Tuanzebe will move to another club and be recognized as a good CB within a couple of seasons, getting sold again for good money. I also think Dalot has a lot of potential. But yeah, the likes of Jones are un-shiftable.
sheesh
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Messi leaving Barca. City will surely go for him.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Barca are brassic. We should throw them a wedge for Fati, or De Jong.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I wonder if the deal Barca put in front of him wasn't what it seemed. Or maybe he just couldn't hack such a massive pay cut.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Grealish has completed his medical at City. I wonder if they're regretting signing him now Messi is available.