Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
dozer
Legend

swampash wrote: 4 years ago I see the hobbit's special relationship with Haarland worked out well then...?
He's joined Southampton. He'll have a good rep as long as he stays there.
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

Rodgers' has just confirmed Maddison staying at Leicester this month

Anyone know where Wesley Sneijder's plane is??
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
bman2
Legend

As if Maddison could be signed this month.

Here’s my four transfer picks for this window and the summer:
CB: Koulibaly
CM: Soumaré or Rice
CM: Maddison
F: Sancho

You could probably get at least two of them this month if you had your shit together and ready to spend. If January signings helped us get a CL spot they’d pay for themselves straight away.

None of this will happen of course.
redzebs
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago As if Maddison could be signed this month.

You could probably get at least two of them this month if you had your shit together and ready to spend. If January signings helped us get a CL spot they’d pay for themselves straight away.

Koulabily, is he not crazy money on his own?

How many Centre half's do we need, Maguire isn't going to get sold or dropped for at least another season, Tuanzabe is looking like he's going to be amazing, you've still Lindelof Bailey Smalling Rojo Fosu Mensah Jones to get rid of/sort out.

We need a top top 6 and an 8, someone who can shield the back four but is skilful enough and quality enough to make the spine tick, Rice has had one hot streak for West Ham, no way I'd be signing him for mental money, Maddison if we could swap Lingard and £45 mil, not £80-£100 mill,

Sancho would be my fifth choice out of what we need purely because of his position but if we were allowed another quality wide player after we sign a cdm, a box to box cm, a 10, and a different type of striker, then Sancho.

Ironically the positions we need most have options across Europe for cheap/on loan ffs.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
FuB
Site Admin

redzebs wrote: 4 years ago

Koulabily, is he not crazy money on his own?

How many Centre half's do we need, Maguire isn't going to get sold or dropped for at least another season, Tuanzabe is looking like he's going to be amazing, you've still Lindelof Bailey Smalling Rojo Fosu Mensah Jones to get rid of/sort out.

We need a top top 6 and an 8, someone who can shield the back four but is skilful enough and quality enough to make the spine tick, Rice has had one hot streak for West Ham, no way I'd be signing him for mental money, Maddison if we could swap Lingard and £45 mil, not £80-£100 mill,

Sancho would be my fifth choice out of what we need purely because of his position but if we were allowed another quality wide player after we sign a cdm, a box to box cm, a 10, and a different type of striker, then Sancho.

Ironically the positions we need most have options across Europe for cheap/on loan ffs.
Koulibaly won't happen but out of all of those he must be the most gettable given Napoli are imploding
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
bman2
Legend

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 4 years ago
They announced it on Sky Sports too. Inter are winning their league at the moment with our cast-offs.
FuB
Site Admin

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago
They announced it on Sky Sports too. Inter are winning their league at the moment with our cast-offs.
that's not entirely fair. they're topping the league on goal difference and it's only one of our cast-offs who's actually playing. Sanchez has been, predictably, injured since October. supposedly back this month but, if he's true to form, that'll not be lasting long.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago
I googled and a chinese billionaire called Zhang Jindong has a majority stake in Inter. He's the founder and chairman of one of china's biggest non state owned companies which has multiple subsidiaries that cover everything from retail to real estate. So he's throwing money at em which will hopefully include a massive contract for Young. And maybe Jones too?
marlon
Legend

Koulibaly is 29 this summer and he's always looked a bit dodgy in the air to me and Sancho is out of our league now. Maddison will likely have a better offer than United and it hasn't exactly worked out for Maguire.

I'm not sure I'd bother with another CB - I think the ones we've got will probably be fine behind an actual midfield. We need a LB too. Question is, will we still be hamstrung by Ole's britain first thing..