Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

:))

Turns out the lefty snowflakes are not so easy to dominate after all. We care about society and can stand toe to toe with the haters. ;)
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Blah, blah, blah... "everyone but me"...

It's never Sid, it's never Cooper... "others are trolling cunts, what we do is just winding them up, and that's ok"...

Fuck off!!... you're stirring shit... call it what it is!

Cooper... haha... you're without doubt one of the most snidey fuckers on here... relentlessly, poking at anyone who's dared to disagree with you... you never miss the chance to make a smart arsed crack, designed to start a fuckin argument... and if you don't get one right away, you'll fuckin poke at it until you do ... but hey, it's not "trolling", it's just "wummery"...

Sid... haha, fuck me... Harry and Pint are gone, and you're still fuckin at it... who's next, Sid??? Who's next on Sids shit list??? Careful Knobby, Sids opinion of you is ropey at best... Steggo surely won't last... in fact, I reckon I've fallen foul of Sids righteousness on a few occasions, especially when I had the temerity to side with Harry regarding Mourinho... that more or less categorized me as a racist cunt right there...

This place has gone to shit, because the snidey remarks have become the default form of conversation... we don't debate with any fuckin wit or banter any more... it's just bitter, pissy, snidey, "fuck you", shit stirring... and there's very few who aren't guilty of it...

And this place will continue to stink of shit, until it stops... and it won't fuckin stop, because it's "everyone but me"!!!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

"Turns out the lefty snowflakes are not so easy to dominate after all. We care about society and can stand toe to toe with the haters."

=====================================================

Oh, that's just priceless, that... now it's not "trolling", or "wummery", or even "shit stirring" pettiness... it's, "Super Cooper", defender of the weak and downtrodden...

:)) :)) :))
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

Hypocrite.

'You looking for an argument.......?' 'What's the point?' 'This place is shite nowdays.......' 'I don't bother anymore.....'

Then Danni posts.....
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Alf, you're the one causing the drama here, being snidey, incredibly bitter and unnecessarily angry. I don't get it.

Harry said something racist and got banned because we all agreed that's what was going to happen from now on. Likewise Pint, he's got a list of previous as well, so he got banned.

But you sound angry that racism and homophobia can't be posted on here now?

If you can't see the difference between winding people up about footballers which has the result of making people post, and racism and homophobia then there's no hope.

Let's just move on eh. Let's talk about football
Davel
First Teamer

i assume he pissed that he had to act on a trivial matter because of stirrers.

if you think saying black pudding makes some1 a racist (make sure theres no stones nearbye)

at worst its a dickheads remark, at best harrys idea of humour and the rest of us is sadly amiss.
Lazarus
Legend

:)) That'll show me and Sid...... At play in the fields of the Alfster.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Has Alf unbanned Harry out of spite or something
Lazarus
Legend

Who would know....? But they're back....
Davel
First Teamer

24hour stand in the corner :)