Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Spudiator
First Teamer

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier ... -chase.php

More baseless speculation from a credibility-free source, but actually I wouldn't mind seeing someone like De Rossi arrive. He's a bit older than is ideal, but at least he's a player with some bollocks, maybe he could give Anderson and Nani the kick up the arses they need (since their exits don't appear to be as imminent as hoped).
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

He's a geezer, but his time was ages ago

Should have signed for us after the 7-1
bman2
Legend

De Rossi's obviously class, but he's thirty ffs. If the club shell out big money him it will be major admission of desperation.
Cherobworld

Can't our scouts spot a quality midfielder somewhere that is very cheap? Since we cannot compete with big clubs for top players, the scouts should get to work big time.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

has that varela cunt even played a game on the tours yet
lkhm

hoofing
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

We've got less than 48 hours to sign Fellaini before his cheap,(cough) buyout expires.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
captainhormone
First Teamer

Let it pass..his value may drop
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
Kyle
Trainee

Signing Marouane Fellaini is settling and just confirms our lack of strength in the market. Maybe we aren't as glamorous as we once thought. Maybe this whole unlimited budget is a facade. Maybe top quality foreign players look upon us as a step below your Bayerns, Madrids and Barcelonas. I hope for our sake, we can convince someone like Gundogan to sign for MUFC.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

We're chasing a big name partly to prove that we can still attract top players under Moyes, and to ease through Rooney's exit if he decides to fuck off

Transfer faffing
madmax
First Teamer

We've moved like what 5 forums since we last signed a midfielder! ffs
At this point I wouldn't mind if we signed Fellaini.