The Post like a "Top Red" Thread

Manchester United chat
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:falcaos done nothing hernandez couldnt have done, neither are good enough
Falcaos a lot better than Hernandez... still not sure if he's good enough, mind...
well hernanshite is shite, but falcos as past his best as gaal is tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

Steggo wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:No Steggs... I'm not having that Mate... 4th is not a "bonus"... it's the bare minimum we should expect..
Yes,it is the bare minimum we have come to expect in normal times. But these are not normal times. And I agree that there is £millions of forward talent not functioning. But to be honest,the team,as a unit, is dire and no,there is no excuse for that performance against Cambridge,but I think the situation at United was far worse than Van Gaal envisaged and because he had a very late pre-season he made almost panic signings that do not,and will not fit in.However he should still be getting better results.As an aside does anyone have any idea why Jones is taking corners. Thats a cracking tactical ploy!
That is fuckin weird, innit???

That just seems like one of those Van Gaal eccentricities that he's known for... still waiting for it to show any sort of purpose though... if anything Jones is one of our better corner targets... bit mad, good leap, big head...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:falcaos done nothing hernandez couldnt have done, neither are good enough
Falcaos a lot better than Hernandez... still not sure if he's good enough, mind...
well hernanshite is shite, but falcos as past his best as gaal is tbf
Yeah, his reputation is top draw... but he's not pulling up any trees now... looks spent...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

6 years ago

He looks more like he's 32 than 28 too...
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

1 year ago

ffs
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Why have you dusted this off?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

1 year ago

proper rant topic

none of this provide evidence or ill strop like a fanny shite
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Are you a Flat Earther as well as a shit talker? I've been stropping and fannying on here since the start and seen wankers who thought they'd 'take me on' have a go, where are they now? Ever notice with all your whining how you're still here as well? :ymhug:
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Knobby is to Rant as to Claude is to AFTV tbf.

Hoof that.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

:)) nah Claude is too consistent, Knob was until he started longing for Joey's hoofball. He's more like Ty, thinking Joey / Wenger are geniuses