Viva Ronaldo - He’s back.

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Sounds like signing Ron has fucked things up behind the scenes

JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Maybe it needed fucking up. If one of the greatest players of all time coming into your dressing, a club legend, one of the most dedicated pro's you'll ever meet, puts your nose out of joint - he's not the problem, you are.

These players seem to moan about standards and shit coaching, then when seasoned pro's and renowned experts come in to raise standards and demand more, they moan about that too.

Fuck em. Get rid of every single one of the moaning cunts. Start again, and 8 or 9 player rebuild, over 2 -3 years, Ralf led, focused on younger, hungrier players who aren't just given a fat contract and then think they've made it.

This fucking club.

We're still getting it wrong. Talk of £500K per week for Pogba?! NO!! Fuck him off, sharpish.

Talk of a new contract for Rashford?! NO!! Demand he produce the goods, consistently, then we can talk. Fuck me, look at Liverpool - Salah, one of the worlds very best, genuinely, and they're playing hardball over a contract because team and club principles matter more than any individual. A properly run club.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Thing is though, Ron is old school. He's been a pro for nearly 20 years. There might be a Mourinho thing going on where his man management is out of date and does more damage than good. Players are different now and don't respond well to that approach.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago Thing is though, Ron is old school. He's been a pro for nearly 20 years. There might be a Mourinho thing going on where his man management is out of date and does more damage than good. Players are different now and don't respond well to that approach.
I'm not so sure. Pep is ruthless. Klopp is massively demanding.

I just think we have a rotten culture. All about the fame and fortune, without having to work for it. Excuses FC.
bman2
Legend

I like what he said in the clips I saw. It didn’t come across as the usual nothingness that you usually get from pro footballers. My reading of it is that he backed Rangnick and said that he’s trying to make big changes that need to be made. He definitely seemed to be saying that attitudes and/or culture in the club needed to change.
fat maradona
Legend

He remembers a United which had a dressing room full of world class players who were hungry for success and not just the money. A United dressing room which had won pretty much everything to win and yet was still driven to win.

He is now in a United dressing room full of pompous egos, players who can be world class but choose to drift along because they have no desire to win because regardless of the result, they are still banking their £250k per week.

I do believe he's a United boy at heart and cares massively and I bet it must be hurting him that United have slid so far down the pole and the greasy Glazer hands can't do anything but slide further down.
dozer
Legend

The fans support this mediocre crap too. The fact that some here think Ron fucked up in that interview shows they want to see their stars apologise and post pics on Instagram rather than deliver on the football pitch.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Ron's comments and approach behind the scenes hasn't exactly worked though, has it

I don't care what approach they take, so long as it works and you see the results on the pitch
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

dozer wrote: 2 years ago The fans support this mediocre crap too. The fact that some here think Ron fucked up in that interview shows they want to see their stars apologise and post pics on Instagram rather than deliver on the football pitch.
That's literally what Ron does to his 390m followers on Instagram, the most of any footballer and one of the most on the planet

But yeah, go off
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Good chat about modern strikers. Explains a bit why Ralf left Ron out for the City game. Also why Lukaku is not good enough for a modern top club.