Expectations this season (21/22)

Manchester United chat
dozer
Legend

danniitronix wrote: 2 years ago I'm going to cry, he's back!

We have no money, Glazers are shit, etc - STFU, we still spend more than anyone and no one will give a flying shit again, or the fact that he pays no tax like the rest of them. OT will be packed, we will sell more shirts - make more dosh and people will still follow united because they don't have the bollocks to unfollow them.

CR will make everyone better because he is a bad ass bastard. a leader, a visionary, an icon, box office, age is nothing when you are a genius.

This is MEGA! I think I just pissed myself.

Where is Captain and Galway, Toll and Baggio. Calvino, Red Dread, has Master of Cunts, Alf left as well. I'm getting all nostalgic.
All gone. They're never coming back.
bman2
Legend

I don’t even remember a “Toll”, and I’ve been around in one shape or another for a long time.
bman2
Legend

If Spurs win their game in hand tomorrow, they’ll be top of the league, 3/3 wins.
swampash
Legend

dozer wrote: 2 years ago

We have no money, Glazers are shit, etc - STFU, we still spend more than anyone and no one will give a flying shit again, or the fact that he pays no tax like the rest of them. OT will be packed, we will sell more shirts - make more dosh and people will still follow united because they don't have the bollocks to unfollow them.

CR will make everyone better because he is a bad ass bastard. a leader, a visionary, an icon, box office, age is nothing when you are a genius.

Where is Captain and Galway, Toll and Baggio. Calvino, Red Dread, has Master of Cunts, Alf left as well. I'm getting all nostalgic.
What ever happened to zebs?
dozer
Legend

swampash wrote: 2 years ago
dozer wrote: 2 years ago

What ever happened to zebs?
His ultimate goal was to become a mod. I think he got his wish then he probably had nothing to live for.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

bman2 wrote: 2 years ago If Spurs win their game in hand tomorrow, they’ll be top of the league, 3/3 wins.
They're playing decent football as well. They're nowhere near as defensive and counterattacking as Nuno's Wolves were. Also Jose made Spurs fans think their squad was unusually shit, like he did with us and our squad. But Nuno's reminding them, like Ole reminded us, that they're actually pretty good, and have world class players. They'll be fighting for top 4 as they should have done last season.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Next CL game is at home to Villareal. I can see us dropping points. I can very much see us not getting out of the groups - surely Ole can't afford that.....?
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago Next CL game is at home to Villareal. I can see us dropping points. I can very much see us not getting out of the groups - surely Ole can't afford that.....?
It would have to be curtains for Ole if we didn't get out of the group.

Villarreal will be interesting. With this squad, we have to win. No excuses. Not doing so will highlight Ole's limitations. It could be his Seville.
sheesh
Legend

Our next load of fixtures:

Leicester City (A)
Liverpool (H)
Spurs (A)
Man City (H)
Watford (A)
Chelsea (A)
Arsenal (H)

I dread to think how many points we'll get out of that.
fat maradona
Legend

yeh, I remember saying that we had an easy-ish start and should be able to bank a few wins ahead of the difficult 2 months Oct/Nov.