Expectations this season (21/22)

Manchester United chat
dozer
Legend

bman2 wrote: 2 years ago Kane is staying at Spurs. It’ll be interesting to see if City gets someone else.

Could help Spurs get top four, grinding out 1-0 wins all season.
True. Nuno is a very defensive minded manager. He'll get those results.
I still think they'll miss out though. United Chelsea City and Pool will have those spots tied up.

Tbf a player of Jane's quality should be challenging for titles. Top 4 shouldn't even be in the equation.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

The title is up for grabs if City don't get a CF
dozer
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago The title is up for grabs if City don't get a CF
City will buy players.
sheesh
Legend

Speaking of City, Sky are reporting that they're interested in signing Ronaldo.
bman2
Legend

Our CL group is weak, so that’s a help. Villarreal, Atalanta, Young Boys. Have to win the group with our squad.
Jason
Star Man

bman2 wrote: 2 years ago Our CL group is weak, so that’s a help. Villarreal, Atalanta, Young Boys. Have to win the group with our squad.
Could hardly have hand picked an easier group, so we'll likely end up in 3rd place, and in for another europa league run!

But in all seriousness, no excuses we need to be winning that group.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

It looks easy but Villareal have our number, and Atalanta play (or did) quality attacking football. So we could fuck it up, especially with our problems in midfield.

There are lots of juicy looking groups with 2 big clubs in. But a lot of them are shite. You never know in football but it looks like it will be fought between the doped clubs again, especially if City get Ronaldo.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

If Cavani plays in all of Uruguay's world cup qualifiers he'll miss around 20 games if quarantine restrictions for travellers to red list countries remain as they are

Kiss goodbye to a title challenge
danniitronix
First Teamer

I'm going to cry, he's back!

We have no money, Glazers are shit, etc - STFU, we still spend more than anyone and no one will give a flying shit again, or the fact that he pays no tax like the rest of them. OT will be packed, we will sell more shirts - make more dosh and people will still follow united because they don't have the bollocks to unfollow them.

CR will make everyone better because he is a bad ass bastard. a leader, a visionary, an icon, box office, age is nothing when you are a genius.

This is MEGA! I think I just pissed myself.

Where is Captain and Galway, Toll and Baggio. Calvino, Red Dread, has Master of Cunts, Alf left as well. I'm getting all nostalgic.
bman2
Legend

Ronaldo, Sancho, and Varane. It’s some window. I was pumped just by Varane’s introduction.