Varane - welcome

Manchester United chat
Jason
Star Man

dozer wrote: 2 years ago I wonder if he's covid infected. Otherwise I can't comprehend the delay.
Club blamed brexit but Chelsea signed Lukaku so fast.
Fabrizio has confirmed its a done deal earlier today and contract been signed.

Its just a matter of when the club determine is the optimum time to announce him.
bman2
Legend

jason_uk wrote: 2 years ago
dozer wrote: 2 years ago I wonder if he's covid infected. Otherwise I can't comprehend the delay.
Club blamed brexit but Chelsea signed Lukaku so fast.
Fabrizio has confirmed its a done deal earlier today and contract been signed.

Its just a matter of when the club determine is the optimum time to announce him.
Yeah, the club drags out the announcements since Woodward took over, to maximize PR. Or so they imagine anyway.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

bman2
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago
It’s getting a bit weird now… A couple more days of this, and I’ll start to expect “Chelsea swoops for Varane” headlines.
FuB
Site Admin

NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Looks like they were waiting in order to announce it at Old Trafford, which was class tbf, but they could have leaked something to the media first so we could stop worrying.
bman2
Legend

Well it all worked out, thank god. I don’t want to get my hopes up, but he could be a great signing for us.
Jason
Star Man

Sid wrote: 2 years ago Looks like they were waiting in order to announce it at Old Trafford, which was class tbf, but they could have leaked something to the media first so we could stop worrying.
When fabrizio romano confirms its a done deal, its a done deal!

I wasn't concerned once I saw he tweeted on Thursday, its still a bit bizarre. OGS pretty much lying to media saying it wasn't complete, when it clearly was, just have the big reveal at the game.
dozer
Legend

jason_uk wrote: 2 years ago
Sid wrote: 2 years ago Looks like they were waiting in order to announce it at Old Trafford, which was class tbf, but they could have leaked something to the media first so we could stop worrying.
When fabrizio romano confirms its a done deal, its a done deal!

I wasn't concerned once I saw he tweeted on Thursday, its still a bit bizarre. OGS pretty much lying to media saying it wasn't complete, when it clearly was, just have the big reveal at the game.
Perhaps they'll announce Haaland in the next game
:vampire:
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Rather than Jose's dosser