Varane - welcome

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Oh ffs they're going to bring Jones back into the squad https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/s ... s-tuanzebe

They're pretending he's been injured for the last 18 months
sheesh
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago
jason_uk wrote: 2 years ago Phil Jones should do the admirable thing and step down from the #4 shirt!

We'd almost have a Burnley-esqe 1-5 numbered backline.
He should, he should also fuck off earning a wage doing nowt. I think he has to now anyway, cos his contract is up? If he's wanting to save what's left of his career he should get out of britain because he's become a meme. It's quite cruel tbh. Jose would probably have him at Roma.
He was given a contract extension in 2019, for some inexplicable reason. He's under contract for another couple of years.

Apparently 9 United players and members of staff have got Covid: https://www.caughtoffside.com/2021/07/2 ... -positive/
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

sheesh wrote: 2 years ago
jason_uk wrote: 2 years ago Phil Jones should do the admirable thing and step down from the #4 shirt!

He should, he should also fuck off earning a wage doing nowt. I think he has to now anyway, cos his contract is up? If he's wanting to save what's left of his career he should get out of britain because he's become a meme. It's quite cruel tbh. Jose would probably have him at Roma.
He was given a contract extension in 2019, for some inexplicable reason. He's under contract for another couple of years.

Apparently 9 United players and members of staff have got Covid: https://www.caughtoffside.com/2021/07/2 ... -positive/
Shit I thought his contract had run out. Hopefully they're just going to play him until someone buys him.
FuB
Site Admin

Shit I thought his contract had run out. Hopefully they're just going to play him until someone buys him.
who the fuck would buy him? pretty sure freak shows are frowned upon nowadays so no one's going to buy him for the gurns
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Jason
Star Man

FuB wrote: 2 years ago

who the fuck would buy him? pretty sure freak shows are frowned upon nowadays so no one's going to buy him for the gurns

How long before we hear from Ole that having him back and fit is like having a new signing in classic fergie style.
dozer
Legend

Jones must be a tough guy mentally.
It must be really hard for a player to keep getting injured the way he does, all the fucking time. It takes time to get back to being only to get injured again. Got to admire his perseverance.

I don't think the club simply dumped a new expensive contract on him. I'm sure there are limitations like playing time, etc. If so, that's a good move from the club which other players can appreciate.
sheesh
Legend

Yeah, for all his many faults as a player, it must be hard to keep going when he's been injured for as long as he has.

I know it helps that he earns a lot of money, but I'm sure all he wants to do is just go out and play.

I hope we can keep him fit and help him find another club. Maybe Beckham's team in America will take him on?
swampash
Legend

jason_uk wrote: 2 years ago
FuB wrote: 2 years ago

How long before we hear from Ole that having him back and fit is like having a new signing in classic fergie style.
...perhaps he's going to be our new DM star?
dozer
Legend

Wtf is going on with Varane?
dozer
Legend

I wonder if he's covid infected. Otherwise I can't comprehend the delay.
Club blamed brexit but Chelsea signed Lukaku so fast.