Varane - welcome

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

United make it official. NO MORE FUCKING LINDELHOOF FUCK YEAH. One of the worst players to ever play for us being replaced by one of the best.

Question is how will he adapt to the Prem?
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

However it turns out, fair play to the club. If there was any CB outside our immediate rivals who we'd have wanted, its Varane. World Class CB in his prime. Can't ask for more.
bman2
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago However it turns out, fair play to the club. If there was any CB outside our immediate rivals who we'd have wanted, its Varane. World Class CB in his prime. Can't ask for more.
Yeah if our defending is still poor after this there’ll be no excuses for the manager and coaching staff.
bman2
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago United make it official. NO MORE FUCKING LINDELHOOF FUCK YEAH. One of the worst players to ever play for us being replaced by one of the best.

Question is how will he adapt to the Prem?
Much too harsh on Lindelof. He’s a high line ball playing CB. He’s not amazing, but he’s ok.
dozer
Legend

Looks like Varane is a hardcore United fan. I've changed my mind now. Happy to have him. We need players who'll want play for us.

Although the last hardcore fan we signed was Schweinsteiger.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Ole on Varane

"I know Sir Alex (Ferguson) was very, very close to signing him, so this time around we've got him at the other end of his career.

"With him in of course we've got different ways of playing as well. I can see different ways of playing with Raphael. I can't wait to get him in. Hopefully we can get that sorted as soon as."

Different ways of playing, that's what we want to hear
FuB
Site Admin

Sid wrote: 2 years ago Ole on Varane

"I know Sir Alex (Ferguson) was very, very close to signing him, so this time around we've got him at the other end of his career.

"With him in of course we've got different ways of playing as well. I can see different ways of playing with Raphael. I can't wait to get him in. Hopefully we can get that sorted as soon as."

It's good to know that Ole can see different ways of playing. Not been very much evidence of that so far.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
bman2
Legend

FuB wrote: 2 years ago
Sid wrote: 2 years ago Ole on Varane

It's good to know that Ole can see different ways of playing. Not been very much evidence of that so far.
It’s good that he acknowledges that Maguire has limited our tactical options.
Jason
Star Man

Phil Jones should do the admirable thing and step down from the #4 shirt!

We'd almost have a Burnley-esqe 1-5 numbered backline.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

jason_uk wrote: 2 years ago Phil Jones should do the admirable thing and step down from the #4 shirt!

We'd almost have a Burnley-esqe 1-5 numbered backline.
He should, he should also fuck off earning a wage doing nowt. I think he has to now anyway, cos his contract is up? If he's wanting to save what's left of his career he should get out of britain because he's become a meme. It's quite cruel tbh. Jose would probably have him at Roma.