Jadon Sancho - Welcome.

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

FuB wrote: 2 years ago
dozer wrote: 2 years ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago Maybe he's just not very good and we need to stop signing players who look good in a shit German league but nowhere else...?
I got a lot of stick for mentioning this jinx.
But I've got some hope with Sancho. He looks like a class player trying to fit in. The others didn't show this quality.
he's come from a team with a defined tactical system and very precise training regime to a team that appears not to actually train or know how to play football properly. No wonder the cunt looks fucking lost. Same with Beek.
Yeah I was going to say the same thing. It reminds me a lot of Beek, because they’re both coming from teams with a strong emphasis on collective movement, short passing etc. A player like Bruno does well for us because he was the main man at Sporting, practically a one man team, so more used to just doing what he wanted. But Sancho will get a lot more opportunities to change his game than Beek has been given, because he’s English and cost so much.
bman2
Legend

Sancho showed a bit of spark today. Playing on the left again though.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Yeah he's definitely getting better. He's starting to show his fast feet, and defenders are looking a bit fearful when he squares them up.
fat maradona
Legend

I see Sancho has been left out of the England squad due to lack of game time for United. He was never a starter for the national side but at least he made the squad and would have made an appearance.

He might be another one of Europe's top young talent to be wasted by the PE teacher
Jason
Star Man

Its so bizarre, why was he chased for so long, basically the number 1 target for 2 windows, and when he signs he can't get a look in.

Who is making the balls up/identifying the targets? They need sacked. Surprised if the glazers aren't asking some questions, as the thing they do care about is cash, and spending 80mill on a bench warmer will be seen as excessive.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

The only value we’ve had from our recent signings are Bruno and Ron. And Varane, once he gets a run of games.

35m for VDB should be great value but the cunt never plays.
50m for AWB? Joke
80M for Maguire. Worlds most expensive CB.
80m for Sancho - very early days, but fuck me.
53m for Fred
80m for Pogba.

380m and not one of them is a nailed on starter with the level of quality needed to win major trophies. It’s fucking scandalous.
bman2
Legend

Don’t forget £30M or more for Diallo. He’s obviously never getting his chance.
fat maradona
Legend

And £14m for a left back who can’t get a game even when fat arse is having a shocker.

If Sancho were played in his proper position and we played intelligent football, you’d see why we paid big money for him. Ditto VdB.
Jason
Star Man

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago The only value we’ve had from our recent signings are Bruno and Ron. And Varane, once he gets a run of games.

35m for VDB should be great value but the cunt never plays.
50m for AWB? Joke
80M for Maguire. Worlds most expensive CB.
80m for Sancho - very early days, but fuck me.
53m for Fred
80m for Pogba.

380m and not one of them is a nailed on starter with the level of quality needed to win major trophies. It’s fucking scandalous.
Well tbf, maguire, awb and Fred are all nailed on starters under OGS, nevermind that none are good enough to deserve those starting positions
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Exactly. We've spunked a ton of money and not fixed these key positions.