Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

bman2 wrote: 2 years ago
dozer wrote: 2 years ago Right winger: Check
Good passer: Check
High IQ: Check
Dormund player: Sigh... check.

Hopefully he breaks the jinx. He's English too so there shouldn't be any issues in fitting culturally. We need him to hit the ground running.
After Kagawa and Mhikitaryan, let’s hope third time is lucky buying this type of player from Dortmund. But it’s not just Dortmund, players often seem to struggle coming from the Bundesliga to the PL. Havertz and Werner at Chelsea for example, though Havertz has been pretty good and seems to be finding his feet.

It’s seen as a weaker league, but I think players coming from Ligue 1 in France often do better. I’ve no idea if the stats actually back this up, it’s just my impression.
They talked about this on the Athletic, and they had a quote from an ex ligue un player who said the league is faster and fitter than both the bundesliga and prem - and that's possibly why they do better here.
sheesh
Legend

Fucked up Donny's career too.
swampash
Legend

More hobbit shit...soon be time to bring Matic on...
fat maradona
Legend

Wasn’t Sancho labelled as the missing piece? Chasing the poor lad for 12 months and then when we finally finally sign him, play him out of position and destroy his confidence.
FuB
Site Admin

fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago Wasn’t Sancho labelled as the missing piece? Chasing the poor lad for 12 months and then when we finally finally sign him, play him out of position and destroy his confidence.
You've got to hand it to Ole's coaching set up. They seem to do it effortlessly too
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
sheesh
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago Wasn’t Sancho labelled as the missing piece? Chasing the poor lad for 12 months and then when we finally finally sign him, play him out of position and destroy his confidence.
You make it seem like an assassin's hit job :))
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Maybe he's just not very good and we need to stop signing players who look good in a shit German league but nowhere else...?
dozer
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago Maybe he's just not very good and we need to stop signing players who look good in a shit German league but nowhere else...?
I got a lot of stick for mentioning this jinx.
But I've got some hope with Sancho. He looks like a class player trying to fit in. The others didn't show this quality.
FuB
Site Admin

dozer wrote: 2 years ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago Maybe he's just not very good and we need to stop signing players who look good in a shit German league but nowhere else...?
I got a lot of stick for mentioning this jinx.
But I've got some hope with Sancho. He looks like a class player trying to fit in. The others didn't show this quality.
he's come from a team with a defined tactical system and very precise training regime to a team that appears not to actually train or know how to play football properly. No wonder the cunt looks fucking lost. Same with Beek.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
sheesh
Legend

Not all the players we sign are shite.

We have a knack of turning good players (even internationals) shite.