Jadon Sancho - Welcome.

Manchester United chat
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

I leave this place for a few weeks and we sign a world class RIGHT winger and there is NO THREAD. Absolute cunts.

What a signing. What an attack.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I think people will be disappointed. After all the hype they're expecting a WC Mbappe type. But Sancho is still learning. Also we've done nothing to fix the fact we can't control games. So there's a chance he'll be playing in a team that has to keep coming from behind like last season, which will result in him getting unfair stick.
fat maradona
Legend

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 2 years ago I leave this place for a few weeks and we sign a world class RIGHT winger and there is NO THREAD. Absolute cunts.

I would have started a thread but it would have been me trying to distract you from the fact that the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer.
FuB
Site Admin

fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago
brianofnazarethffs wrote: 2 years ago I leave this place for a few weeks and we sign a world class RIGHT winger and there is NO THREAD. Absolute cunts.

I would have started a thread but it would have been me trying to distract you from the fact that the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer.
Perhaps you could put something in your signature to make sure any distraction is only temporary
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Now you mention it, let's talk about capitalism, it's more interesting than football
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

FuB wrote: 2 years ago

Perhaps you could put something in your signature to make sure any distraction is only temporary
Fatty could also put something in his bio to let us know he's absolutely a man, and only women have vaginas, to reconfirm his masculinity - cos apparently he's feeling theatened by trans people
dozer
Legend

Right winger: Check
Good passer: Check
High IQ: Check
Dormund player: Sigh... check.

Hopefully he breaks the jinx. He's English too so there shouldn't be any issues in fitting culturally. We need him to hit the ground running.
OliverB
Reserves

Very good signing on paper and if we get the Varane deal over the line it ramps the pressure up on OGS in terms of expectation and will give us an insight into how he handles big players.
;)
bman2
Legend

OliverB wrote: 2 years ago Very good signing on paper and if we get the Varane deal over the line it ramps the pressure up on OGS in terms of expectation and will give us an insight into how he handles big players.
Yeah he can’t say he didn’t get his top choices with those two.
bman2
Legend

dozer wrote: 2 years ago Right winger: Check
Good passer: Check
High IQ: Check
Dormund player: Sigh... check.

Hopefully he breaks the jinx. He's English too so there shouldn't be any issues in fitting culturally. We need him to hit the ground running.
After Kagawa and Mhikitaryan, let’s hope third time is lucky buying this type of player from Dortmund. But it’s not just Dortmund, players often seem to struggle coming from the Bundesliga to the PL. Havertz and Werner at Chelsea for example, though Havertz has been pretty good and seems to be finding his feet.

It’s seen as a weaker league, but I think players coming from Ligue 1 in France often do better. I’ve no idea if the stats actually back this up, it’s just my impression.