Assessing our squad

Manchester United chat
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Aye. He might think he's bigger than United, and we may be shite right now, but he ain't bigger than this club. He needs dealing with. Team Hag all the way.

Unfortunately though, it means we'll be going into the season with one senior striker on our books; Martial. What a piss poor state of affairs.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

The starting 11 for the first game will be interesting. Will Hag let Ronnie walk into the 11 without having had a pre season?
Jason
Star Man

Sid wrote: 1 year ago The starting 11 for the first game will be interesting. Will Hag let Ronnie walk into the 11 without having had a pre season?
I'd be putting money on him not being in the starting 11. No chance, ETH is no nonsense, he'll prob be in the squad, and come off the bench.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sid wrote: 1 year ago The starting 11 for the first game will be interesting. Will Hag let Ronnie walk into the 11 without having had a pre season?
I'll be very disappointed if he does. Because the only forlorn hope we have is that Hag is serious about installing a culture, and team ethic above all mentality, and that he's being backed to do so. Ronnie starting means one or both of those isn't the case.
dozer
Legend

Hag has publically said there were no issues with Ronaldo. This means he'll start him.

If Guardiola has issues with a player he's not shy about being public. Like toure not playing for example.

So either there really are no issues with Ronaldo or hag will play him if he's still at the club.
Jason
Star Man

dozer wrote: 1 year ago Hag has publically said there were no issues with Ronaldo. This means he'll start him.

If Guardiola has issues with a player he's not shy about being public. Like toure not playing for example.

So either there really are no issues with Ronaldo or hag will play him if he's still at the club.
Its one thing having no issue with a player, it's another starting that player in first game when he's had no preseason.
Like I said, id put money on cr7 not being in starting 11, but coming on as a sub.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

dozer wrote: 1 year ago Hag has publically said there were no issues with Ronaldo. This means he'll start him.

Totally different context. Guardiola is entrenched in the role, at a hugely successful and established side, with a plethora of options and every but of finance available to hang players out to dry and replace them.

What else is Hag going to say, right now?
bman2
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago

Totally different context. Guardiola is entrenched in the role, at a hugely successful and established side, with a plethora of options and every but of finance available to hang players out to dry and replace them.

What else is Hag going to say, right now?
We’ve seen it since Ferguson. United managers have to say they have no problem with whoever the club’s star player and major commercial figure is. Gaal was forced to play Rooney in midfield even though it made a farce of his possession-oriented game. Mourinho broke with Pogba and got sacked. Ole kissed Pogba’s arse. TH has to kiss Ronaldo arse even though he doesn’t seem to suit his style of play and has totally ignored TH’s emphasis on training and professionalism.
OliverB
Reserves

fat maradona wrote: 1 year ago Leaving early is a fucking insult in my opinion.
Yep, surprises me that a professional footballer would do that, those who left with him are just as bad.

I often hear people say "now-a-days there are more people having heat attacks than ever before - it's the vaccine" lol

If Ronaldo and co made such a daft decision to leave early... Long Covid could floating around our squad and possibly be affecting the decision making.
;)
FuB
Site Admin

OliverB wrote: 1 year ago
fat maradona wrote: 1 year ago Leaving early is a fucking insult in my opinion.
Yep, surprises me that a professional footballer would do that, those who left with him are just as bad.

I often hear people say "now-a-days there are more people having heat attacks than ever before - it's the vaccine" lol

If Ronaldo and co made such a daft decision to leave early... Long Covid could floating around our squad and possibly be affecting the decision making.
it's so difficult to avoid those heat attacks as well. must be that sun thing.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence