Ed Woodward GONE!!!

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Neville on Sky:

Ed Woodward is the trunk of the tree. We now need to go for the roots. I said last night they attacked every single football fan in the country with what they did. The Glazers have no place in Manchester any more.

sheesh
Legend

If there's one thing that gives me hope that we might see some sort of regulation on club ownership, and maybe even a move towards fan ownership, it's that multiple clubs were involved in this ESL thing.

If it was just one club that threatened to break away, I don't think politicians would be that bothered.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

There's an anti Glazer march on Friday outside Old Trafford, and an anti Kroenke one at the Emirates

Hopefully numbers are massive. Nev should attend IMO, that would be great.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago There's an anti Glazer march on Friday outside Old Trafford, and an anti Kroenke one at the Emirates

Hopefully numbers are massive. Nev should attend IMO, that would be great.
Any real movement needs a respected and popular figure, like a Neville. I mean, there'd be no finer way to truly cement his legacy than for Fergie to come out and publicly back an Anti-Glazer movement, but that ain't happening.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Fans protesting outside of Carrington

JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago Fans protesting outside of Carrington

It needs to snowball. It needs hundreds, thousands to rock. If I was local enough, I'd be there myself today.

We can't lose this momentum.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago
Sid wrote: 2 years ago Fans protesting outside of Carrington

It needs to snowball. It needs hundreds, thousands to rock. If I was local enough, I'd be there myself today.

We can't lose this momentum.
It's hard cos it was a spontaneous thing, and it's a work day. But saturday 3pm will be a lot bigger.

Btw, look at this... they fucking broke into Carrington to protest

Fuck the Glazers
Legend

They also had a row with Ole who went out to speak to em. Sounds like it went sour when he said "Joel loves the club". United fans called him a hypocrite

Anyway read the thread for yourself. Top work from those lads!

dozer
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago They also had a row with Ole who went out to speak to em. Sounds like it went sour when he said "Joel loves the club". United fans called him a hypocrite

Anyway read the thread for yourself. Top work from those lads!

Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Yeah well the Ole in lot would say that to protect Ole's name. Likewise the Ole out lot would lie to smear him.

What surprised me was how the police merely stood back and let both sides talk. I thought they'd nick the United lads for trespass, threatening behaviour etc.