Ed Woodward GONE!!!

Manchester United chat
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago Perez is still beating the drum and he’s adamant that the English clubs still want it, despite what they’re now saying publicly. These owners cannot be trusted. They all need running out of town and the Govt does need to implement proper regulation to promote fairness and protect supporter interest
It's literally a matter of time before they try again, isn't it. They have to be removed out, root and branch, or else we'll be in this situation in a couple more years with a new bunch of faces leading it. This could be the reason the gov is looking at changing the ownership model (IF they're serious about it like)
Yeah, they're not giving up. They just look to manage the PR better next time.
swampash
Legend

bman2 wrote: 2 years ago I’m just thankful that Sky Sports and Boris Johnson have driven greed and money out of football once and for all.

STATUS QUO! STATUS QUO! STATUS QUO! What do we want? The same! When do we want it? FOREVER!
:))
Irony rules forever...
urboystook1hellofabeating
Reserves

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago
FuB wrote: 2 years ago Fucking hell... we're going to have to think of a new name for edfuckingwoodward again now.

Problem fucking sorted.

There is a bit of talk that the Glazers are going to put the club up for sale. Could be wishful thinking - probably is. But this feels like the moment we could do it. To force their hand. It has to be now. I don’t know how, but this feels like it could be it....
:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Fuck the Glazers
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago His home's been targeted....

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... protestors
Some good news at last
swampash
Legend

Nah, time to leave the poor old unemployed git alone.
I wonder where he’ll turn up next?
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

swampash wrote: 2 years ago Nah, time to leave the poor old unemployed git alone.
I wonder where he’ll turn up next?
Tbf if he actually had to attend a job centre I would leave him alone. But he won't.

As for what's next, he said he wants to keep working in football :))

Not sure who'll want to work with him after he tried to destroy the football pyramid. There's a clear issue with trust as well. Not to mention his track record at United, taking a title winning team to mediocrity.
Jason
Star Man

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -club.html

We are fucked as a club if there's any truth to this, you honestly couldn't make it up.

Football genius Woodward may be retained in consultancy role. The glazers really are clueless from a sporting/football position.
fat maradona
Legend

It's what we have come to expect from this Corporation. When the Owners are on the other side of the Atlantic, how can they be emotionally vested in the success of the club. All they see is the 'bottom line' and the 'profits available for distribution'. Control has been handed over to money men like Woodward and they make the decisions, which will be within the remit set out by the Glazers. As long as the cash keeps coming in, the debt financed and the Glazers stomachs fed, who gives a shit about the football.

Jonathon Wilson made an interesting point in a recent piece - "What happened to the talk, after José Mourinho was sacked, of appointing a director of football to offer a coherent philosophy? Did that just melt away when the decision to give Solskjær the job permanently was made? Was it assumed that nostalgia, which had largely neutralised the Mourinho toxicity, would be enough going forward? What happens next? Is there a plan?"

It does just seem like 'oh look, we've found a quick win solution, let's forget about the plan and get back to the finances'.

I own a business which employs 51 people. I need to be in the office ALL THE FUCKING TIME so that I can manage the Managers, so that the our business ethos and strategy is being carried out, so that we are meeting targets. Luckily I have a couple of business partners to help me out but I can't imagine running the business from another country, not even with the decent mgmt I have put in place. I still need to be overseeing, directing, getting involved.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

jason_uk wrote: 2 years ago https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -club.html

We are fucked as a club if there's any truth to this, you honestly couldn't make it up.

Football genius Woodward may be retained in consultancy role. The glazers really are clueless from a sporting/football position.
Honestly there aren't the words. He's waited until the hatred and anger has died down, and snuck back in. He'll still be pulling the strings. How the fuck can he work in football when he burned so many bridges. The lack of accountability for powerful people is fucking abhorrent. At this point they do what they want, and it's not just in football. I can't be fucking arsed