Manchester United to break away from the Premier League

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Arsenal's Kroenke out protest is massive. Flares, fireworks, lots of anger. Good to see

Last edited by Fuck the Glazers 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
swampash
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago
Sid wrote: 2 years ago
What the fuck

So either the gov new about the ESL or Woodward kept it a secret from them too. The latter wouldn't surprise me given how many people Woodward has lied to throughout this.
Figuring out whose most likely to lie between a Tory Govt and Ed Woodward is like choosing between a kick in the balls and a punch on the nose
I’d settle for the punch on the nose, thanks.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago Arsenal's Kroenke out protest is massive. Flares, fireworks, lots of anger. Good to see

3000 there apparently. Fuck, I hope we get something similar this weekend....
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago
Sid wrote: 2 years ago Arsenal's Kroenke out protest is massive. Flares, fireworks, lots of anger. Good to see

3000 there apparently. Fuck, I hope we get something similar this weekend....
I think there'll be a lot more for United. Neville is advertising the protest on his twitter now so that will give it a massive boost.

Also I think there'll be more Arsenal fans out next time having just lost at home to Everton for the first time in 25 years. They're 9th. If Leeds and Villa win their games in hand, Arsenal will be 11th. Bottom half. It's funny but what's happening to England's third most successful club under those americans is a fucking disgrace.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

True, they’re in an even worse state than we are.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Protest planned for the day of the Liverpool game. Could end up being a joint protest. What a message that would be.

What these protests need that the Green and Gold didn't, are proper club men backing it. Neville is speaking out but it needs more.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... t-20450476
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Fuck the Glazers
Legend

So Germany has the 50.1% rule, but it refers to voting rights not ownership. Their clubs can be privately owned, but the owners can't make changes without putting it to the fans who have the majority rights (50.1%). So that stops these rich cunts wrecking their clubs.

The exception being Red Bull Leipzig who got around the rules and who're subsequently hated in germany. I know their fans regularly face violence at every game. Bottles of piss and darts, the lo.

JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Interesting. I wonder what the voting rights apply to? And whether it would apply to the extent to which dividend payments would be paid
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Looks like the Spotify founder is putting together a legit bid to buy Arsenal