Maguire

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

dozer
Legend

Btw great work on the forum fubs. I add a link and it automatically translates that into a user friendly version be it YouTube or twitter.

Most other forums fuck this seemingly simple shit up.

:vampire:
dozer
Legend

Sid wrote: 3 years ago
Ahh suspended sentence. Like Jose and Ronaldo. :))
bman2
Legend

You’re out on some little island and you’re a boozed up foreigner. If the cops tell the judge you did it, he’s going to take their word for it. He probably bangs out 30 similar cases a day this time of year.

Suspended sentence and a hefty fine I’d say.
bman2
Legend

The real tragedy is that our 80m defender was too slow to get away from fat Greek Island cops.
bman2
Legend

dozer wrote: 3 years ago Btw great work on the forum fubs. I add a link and it automatically translates that into a user friendly version be it YouTube or twitter.

Seconded. It’s great work, fubs.
FuB
Site Admin

bman2 wrote: 3 years ago
dozer wrote: 3 years ago Btw great work on the forum fubs. I add a link and it automatically translates that into a user friendly version be it YouTube or twitter.

Seconded. It’s great work, fubs.
It's very kind of you both to say this but I haven't done anything with the system since the initial fixing I did ages ago. The bits dozer is noting are built in to phpbb so any congratulations should go to the team that make it.

It really does need upgrading again but I was erring on the if it ain't broke side of things
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
FuB
Site Admin

so.. more details, including Harry's side of the story, are out now: https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53903703

The biggest revelation, for me, is that Harry apparently has a "golden leg"... which clearly explains why he's so fucking slow.
bman2
Legend

FuB wrote: 3 years ago so.. more details, including Harry's side of the story, are out now: https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53903703

The biggest revelation, for me, is that Harry apparently has a "golden leg"... which clearly explains why he's so fucking slow.
This Albanians injecting his sister story sounds like utter bollocks. I can’t believe they’re going with that.
FuB
Site Admin

bman2 wrote: 3 years ago
FuB wrote: 3 years ago so.. more details, including Harry's side of the story, are out now: https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53903703

This Albanians injecting his sister story sounds like utter bollocks. I can’t believe they’re going with that.
Last Albanian i met covered me with volcanic mud for supposed health benefits so i wouldn't put it past them.